'lets stage a horse laugh rally outside turge's

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by CelisHorn, Jan 23, 2008.

1. CelisHorn

CelisHorn 100+ Posts

office.

Ags,

Its the only classy way to show our disapproval! Can someone start a facebook page to get the students involved?? Would the reed rowdies consider joining??

A little riffety riffety rift raft will get his attention. "

I'm having a crappy day, but i found this post on another aggy board made me chuckle. No matter how stressful things get, i'll always know i'm not a giant douche trying to stage a horse laugh rally, whatever the f that is.

2. SubliminalHorn

SubliminalHorn 500+ Posts

3. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

4. Orange Salad Ranch

Orange Salad Ranch 250+ Posts

This would be the equivalent to a "boo" rally. However, Aggies don't boo, they hiss because they say that is what a horse fart sounds like. They call this the horse laugh, and no, I'm not making this up.

I feel so bad for that coach. A&M won two tournament games last year and their entire fan base thinks they reached the pinnacle of college basketball and they are now demanding the new guy keep them in the top 10. So to remind him of their new found place in the college bball pecking order, they want to stage a horse fart sound rally. Damn, how do these people function on a day to day level?

5. DAGMAR

DAGMAR 250+ Posts

What do they want his reaction to be? I would laugh my *** off

6. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

WTF is a horse laugh?

7. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

8. Orange Salad Ranch

9. austintex

austintex 500+ Posts

10. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

A "horse laugh" is not a term for laughter, but is indeed an old term for a horse farting. And if you've ever been around horses you will know the escaping gas does not make their ******* crepitate, it simply eases out with a hissing noise.

Thus, their hissing is traditionally called a horse laugh. Imagine that. aggy willingly imitates a horse's *******. Not much of a stretch, I suppose.

11. Orange Salad Ranch

I would like to point out here that Texas A&M is the only place on earth that is ridiculous enough for a conversation surrounding their athletics to naturally segue into a conversation about horses ******** because it is necessary to explain how they traditionally watch and cheer for said athletic teams.

12. orangebones

orangebones 500+ Posts

13. yet ANOTHER reason why I'm so glad I'm not an Aggie. that and, uh, the bugger fella in that sig.

14. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

15. jimmyjazz

jimmyjazz 2,500+ Posts

16. PoopOnStoops2008

PoopOnStoops2008 25+ Posts

I believe that aggy has officially entered the "Tyson Zone". No matter how stupid, ridiculous, insane, unbelievable, etc. the story is about them, I will believe it simply because it is aggy.

17. horngrad03

horngrad03 250+ Posts

Horse laugh, cow laugh, whatever. I'm laughing at aggies all the time.

18. Texoz

Texoz 1,000+ Posts

There are times when I think of A&M and I think of Lennie from "Of Mice and Men."

This is one of those days.

19. numbereleven

numbereleven 250+ Posts

20. texashorne

texashorne 250+ Posts

21. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

22. GAS_Horn

GAS_Horn 100+ Posts

rtchorn,
    That vocab list, while fairly comprehensive, does not include "squeeze 'em aggy" or whatever. Just how credible is that list? [​IMG] [​IMG]

23. Dirty Martin

Dirty Martin 500+ Posts

I didn't realize that you had to be classified as a junior or above in order to go "Whoop!" That's bad bull.

Just 2 of the many worthwhile pieces of information I gleaned from that list.

But back to the point of the original post, did they have the horse laugh rally or not? Classy inquiring minds want to know.

24. Bookman

Bookman 1,000+ Posts

25. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Pure....................... Absolute......................... Gold

"Ahhhh, college station, where using one's mouth to imitate what comes out of a horse's ******* is considered "classy".
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

27. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

not to get too far off topic
    but this from the aggy vocabulary link
    "Corps of Cadets: An Aggie tradition of providing more trained officers to our nation’s armed forces than from any other military school in the U.S.A.

How can they lie like that? if 40% of their 1800 go into military and the Military academy alone has 4000 how can they lie like that?
    OR are they trying to give the impressions aggy puts more into the military than service academi when they actually mean more than say VMI, the University of Phoenix Rambo School online or The Citadel?