Lexi Sun Video

Discussion in 'Volleyball' started by flash34, Aug 16, 2017.

1. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

Just watched the Getting to Know feature on the official UT athletics site that features Lexi Sun. I didn't realize she was 1/2 Chinese and is very proud of it. And just WOW.....what a personality. Her smile is mesmerizing. I don't know if she can play volleyball worth a lick. However, she has a great future in communications. She will be a crowd favorite and I think the players will embrace her early and gravitate to her. She appears to have IT.

• Like Like x 1
  2. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

Yeah, if you read her bio, the parts touching on her family:

PERSONAL

Full name is Alexis Dawn Sun … born September 19,1998 … parents are Conrad and Beth Sun … has an older brother, Marcus and an older sister, Natalie…dad played basketball for the Taiwan National Team … brother played basketball at Wheaton College … sister was an All-American soccer player at Azusa Pacific University.​

Would be the hint. I'm Asian, and because I "speak the English good" people are always asking if I'm from Hawaii or Alaska.

Yeah, sista, I know how you feel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HANNAHORN

HANNAHORN 100+ Posts

4. HANNAHORN

HANNAHORN 100+ Posts

Video???

5. HANNAHORN

HANNAHORN 100+ Posts

Why does the "clear bag policy" apply to all sports but volleyball??

6. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

7. cactus47

cactus47 25+ Posts

8. HANNAHORN

HANNAHORN 100+ Posts

Thanks for the info. But don't really understand the difference. Someone can smuggle something into Gregory just like anywhere else. God forbid.