LHN ?????

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by HORN60, Sep 16, 2011.

1. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

As I understand "On The Field", I interpret all this LHN talk as belonging somewhere else, like In The Stands, or Cactus Cafe.

Why does this concern me? Because it's football-playing-on-the-field-season and I'm tired of coming here and seeing mainly threads about tv networks.
    No - I'm not reading them, but they have overwhelmed the site.

I understand that speculation is paramount to much that goes on here, but since nobody really knows what the people in charge are doing or talking about, and the discussion or outcome has little to do with what goes on 'on the field' (even Mack says he knows nothing, and pays no attention to it), I will just wait and see what they decide, when they decide, and live with it.

2. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Cactus Cafe? Certainly not. In The Stands? Probably, but why get your panties in a wad over it? It's not like there are a gazillion threads started each day.

3. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

You certainly just posted on the correct forum [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Would it be an abuse of my power to move this thread to In the Stands as a joke? [​IMG]

5. omnipresent

omnipresent 1,000+ Posts

No Prod, your abuse of power presented itself last year when I showed a pictoral of play after play where GG was regressing. I said ” you'll see” and you decided to flex your interweb muscle [​IMG]

6. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

Interesting, in light of the comments on this thread, that all of the LHN and conference realignment threads today, 9-22, were moved to the stands.

7. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

Well, really it was inresponse to the New Board request thread, but it responds to this too.

And the LHN and A&M/OU threads will be split. Those dealing with football stuff will be left here (like the LHN thread with content links). Those really dealing with off field issues will be moved. Of course, all of this movement will be dictated by the time I am willing to devote to it also.

8. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

My take is that legitimate constructive dialog is fine, but too much of it is trolling pin pricking, and much of it is also mindless as suggesting outside rear view mirrors on the Space Shuttle.

I try to can 90 percent of my thoughts and not bother the board. I damn sure would not start a thread on a sideways thought or something that's been talked to death already.