Line TX-26.5

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by EDT, Sep 8, 2017.

1. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

WOW! After last week the Vegas guys are still showing Texas some love. Seems like a lot to me.
    :bevo:

2. Pomspoms

Pomspoms 5,000+ Posts

gree which ya

3. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Someone must have had a few to many at the Sports Book.

4. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

After watching the San Jose State-USF game and attending the UT-Maryland game, if the UT team that was at the Maryland game shows up, we should easily cover that line. If an improved UT team shows up, we should win by 40+*

*Wildcard is a true freshman is playing his first game at UT and who knows how that will go. I am assuming we still overcome and win easily. San Jose is not anywhere near as good as Maryland.

UTEP last year was probably better than San Jose State is this year and we beat them 41-7.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Bovada is locked at 28 points right now...my guess is locked to re-evaluate now that it appears Shane is not starting.

I was going to do my part to guarantee a big win by taking SJC and the points...

• Like Like x 1
  6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Too bad our true freshman doesn't get to play our defense. They always make new quarterbacks early Hesiman candidates.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

That will be interesting. The San Jose QB that played USF was really bad. Maybe we will find out what happens when an easily stoppable force meets a very movable object?

• Like Like x 4
  8. LAGA4

LAGA4 500+ Posts

Sometimes the best bet is not to bet.

This sets up like one of the games to stay away from betting.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

over/under is at 62...line is down to 25.5 on Bovada. For those so interested purely in the education :popcorn:

11. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

San Jose is bad, unlike Maryland. We played a not ready true freshman QB, mostly practiced, and won 56-0. My big takeway is (other than Buecheles should starts)... what are Strong, Gilbert & Co. doing over at USF?

12. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Well, we didn't make the over, but it was close. . Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Evacuating?

too soon?

• Like Like x 1