Line TX -5.5

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by EDT, Sep 24, 2017.

1. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

I like the line on the game this Thursday night. There is no way the Horns will take this game as trap game. Herman will be ready and have the team ready to play as well. I will give the points this time even though it is away at a very hostile place. Go Horns!
    :bevo:

2. Olehornfan

Olehornfan 2,500+ Posts

I was at a game in Ames not to long ago with my UT shirt and found no hostility. The tailgaters were friendly and invited us in and at the game not one person had anything negative to say. That was my experience. Maybe they were just being nice to an old man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

Only meant hostil on the field since they kicked our ***.

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I doubt the players overlooking or lack thereof will have anything to do with the Vegas lines.

5. beijinghorn1

beijinghorn1 500+ Posts

How could a team that has finished 3 consecutive seasons with losing records and sits at 1-2 overlook anyone?

• Like Like x 2
  6. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

We're Texas :hookem:

<edit> "There are a lot of guys here that were there for 24-0 (in Ames two years ago). There will be zero taking of (Iowa State) lightly." - Tom Herman

In all seriousness, I think the USC game is going to be looked back on as a turning point. We roll into Texas / OU on a two game winning streak. :hookem:

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I got six points last night and saw it is now at 6.5 today...

8. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

While one would hope that the new sheriff has fixed some past problems, last year's team overlooked about seven opponents, including both Kansas teams. Yes, I'm exaggerating, but I'm still butt hurt over Charlie saying that "We may have overlooked Ertz's running ability."

9. IvanDiabloHorn

IvanDiabloHorn 1,000+ Posts

Take Texas and give the points up to 9.5. Texas will cover 10.

• Like Like x 3
  10. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

O/U is 63.5 points

11. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I wish I had your confidence...I really do.

12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

They either believe the Texas D is for real and the Texas O remembers that Chris Warren is a beast who will just wear the daylights out of ISU *OR* they know what the Texas D is like against the pass and that this will be a shoot-out of sorts...