Lineups

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by SyracuseHorn, Nov 24, 2009.

1. SyracuseHorn

SyracuseHorn 500+ Posts

The "best 5" so far (not necessarily the starting lineup, but the best lineup we can put on the floor)

Pittman
    James
    Hamilton
    Bradley
    Balbay

Brown or Lucas might take the PG spot by the end of the year, but not yet. I think Balbay will continue to play off the bench due to his influence on the rhythm of the game, but I like him on the court with this bunch.

We can put a lot of different groups on the floor together. What situational lineups intrigue you?

2. YeaTexasFight

YeaTexasFight 1,000+ Posts

Unfortunately, I think Ward has been removed from the equation for the foreseeable future.

3. ToxicShock

ToxicShock 100+ Posts

Hamilton is a black hole- once he gets the ball, he won't give it up without shooting. I don't know that I saw him throw a pass tonite. I did see him get a nice rebound and go coast to coast on a break then brick an outside jumper while falling to the side when he should've given it up. Hamilton didn't play very well tonite. Matt Hill didn't either. I was happy with Wangmene's minutes. James, Bradley and Dog were bad asses. Pittman was too passive. Brown is getting better and i like what I'm seeing.

4. DJDJAJGJ

DJDJAJGJ 250+ Posts

You may not have liked Hamilton, but he played a significant role in our late run at the end. His shot selection wasn't good, but he's Jordan Hamilton, and those are the kind of shots he can make.

5. MojoMan

MojoMan 1,000+ Posts

Hamilton will calm down under Barnes coaching.

The starting line up should be:

Dogus Balbay, G
    Avery Bradley, G
    Jordan Hamilton, G-F
    Damion James, F
    Dexter Pittman, C