Little Red Wagon Burgers

Discussion in 'Rusty's Grill' started by The Eyes of Texas, Nov 1, 2010.

1. The Eyes of Texas

The Eyes of Texas 500+ Posts

in Round Rock on Hwy 79. I've been driving by this little dive for years, wanting to try it, but never thinking about it when the time was right. We finally ate there yesterday, and OMG...the burgers there are awesome!!! If any of you are from El Paso (my wife's hometown), they are a lot like the Hamburger Inn....

2. Slomo Play

Slomo Play 25+ Posts

I will admit that is a tasty burger. I will also admit that gastrointestinal disorder is a possibility.

3. Burnt Orangeman

Burnt Orangeman 1,000+ Posts

4. The Eyes of Texas

5. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

6. The Eyes of Texas

I think he was saying that based on the fact that it is true greasy goodness, not based on any real stomach problems.

7. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

Yeah I didn't exactly know how to read the connotation of that post but I took offense and had to edit my original post. I like them LRW greasy burgers, it's my waist line that has an issue with them. [​IMG]

Has anyone tried their breakfast? That is one thing I have been meaning to try, I bet their Migas kick mega ***. [​IMG]

8. 4th&5

4th&5 1,000+ Posts

9. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

Their Chicken Fried steak Sandwich is pretty darned good too, IMO.

Going to have to go there SOON!

10. uisge beatha

uisge beatha 1,000+ Posts

I used to do business with a company off of what is now AW Grimes. Found LRW back in 2001 when it was known as Little Red Barn. Love their burger. It tastes like the burger I used to get at the greasy spoon back home while I was growing up