LOL at Mark Turgeon

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by PoopOnStoops2008, Jan 23, 2008.

1. PoopOnStoops2008

PoopOnStoops2008 25+ Posts

What a pansy this guy is. Whining about how Billy Clyde will the credit if aggy wins, and he will take the blame when they lose, calling it a "no-flipping win situation." What a titty-baby.

www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5477102.html

2. bierce

bierce 1,000+ Posts

I guess he doesn't want the $1.2 million a year then?

3. Turd of Doom

Turd of Doom 250+ Posts

4. wright11

wright11 25+ Posts

i'll take the $1.2 million if he doesnt want it

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

6. OUsucksATMblows

OUsucksATMblows 250+ Posts

I know he's the coach at Aggy and we are supposed to not like and make fun of him but....

he's right. he hasn't gotten the credit he deserves for the team he's put on the floor. His team is different from Gillespie's team last year. This year's team runs a much different offense and he's without the best player from last year's team. I am not saying that BCG didn't have an impact on the recruiting but as far as the on court stuff, MT has done a good job IMHO. I don't think that Aggy's record would be any different if BCG was coacing them.

Now proceed on with flaming Aggy....

7. Orange Salad Ranch

Orange Salad Ranch 250+ Posts

Yes, he should get credit for being shady enough to hire Jordan's AAU coach in order to get the 7-footer on the team, something that BCG had in the works before he left.

8. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

I don't care if he is right, it's bad form to be a whiny ***** in public like that, regardless of your profession.

Being a whiny ***** to the media is even worse.

9. ballrific

ballrific 500+ Posts

10. Dirty Martin

Dirty Martin 500+ Posts

Somehow I don't think BCG would have gotten blown out by double digits in those last 2 games.

Turge knew this came with the territory when he accepted this job. What he probably didn't fully appreciate though is what a bunch of idoits aggies are.

11. bierce

bierce 1,000+ Posts

Of course, when he was first hired, he said "it was a great opportunity for me," "it was going to take a special place and a special man and a place that I felt we could be very successful to leave," "I tried to recruit a lot of those young men over there," "[t]his program has a lot of momentum right now," "I am here because of those young men in white T-shirts over there," "I might have been too scared back then to come," and "I wouldn't be sitting here right now if we were coming off an 0-16."

The Link

Apologies for linking to aggieathletics.com, but I thought you might want to read the transcript of the press conference.

12. TomTerrific

TomTerrific 500+ Posts

I already knew that.

Of course I have been sending him $1200.00/ month so I could already know that.

13. toughandcool

toughandcool 100+ Posts

14. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

titty-baby is great

what's got you creased?

15. he's just tough and cool.

but not like luke. ol' cool hand luke.