Looking at a Stock's Transactions

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by po elvis, Aug 9, 2007.

1. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

Is there a place online where I can look at all of the transactions for a particular stock that occurred yesterday?

I had a Good til Cancel Buy that I had put in my account a couple of weeks ago that occurred yesterday at a ridiculously low price. Stock closed at $11 and I bought at $8. I think I got it sometime right around market close. I don't know if somehow I got somebody's stop loss or what.

2. The Hedgehog

The Hedgehog 100+ Posts

I don't know of any online sources for that information, or free anyway.

If you give me the ticker i can look at it for you on our system - if all you want is an approximate time of day.

3. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

that would be great hedgehog.

yesterday, 700 shares of ICOC at $8.00.

4. The Hedgehog

The Hedgehog 100+ Posts

I looked at it. Looks like it opened at 10.20, trading up steady to 11.60 until the last five minutes and then spiked down to a low of 8.00 on the nose on heavy volume. almost 90k shares in the last five minutes, recovered to close at 11.00. There's been some wierd stuff going on recently in some of the small caps. Rumors of some quant funds liquidating.

Sometimes with these illiquid stocks the pros will go stop loss hunting. That may be what happened here. Looks strange though. Nice catch. Volatility continued today.

5. 007 373 5963

007 373 5963 100+ Posts