1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Looking for 4 tickets to TEXAS ou

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by bradleybartlett, Sep 28, 2021.

1. bradleybartlett

bradleybartlett < 25 Posts

Four Grads in the 1990's looking to purchase 4 tickets to TEXAS ou. We both meet our wives at Texas and want to take them to the game. All of us live in Dallas to make it easy and think the four of us can be the lucky charm this year for a Horn Win. Need to sit close together if possible but not a must, student tickets would be grand. Would buy 2 together and then another 2 together if that works. WE are not rich.

2. bradleybartlett

TICKETS SECURED. Can't wait THIS IS OUR YEAR.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bradleybartlett

Looking for tickets for 2023 as well........................ please help us?

4. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I’m just grateful you are bumping old threads.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. bradleybartlett

I am trying to post and still no luck. I must be the village idiot.

6. bradleybartlett

Four Grads in the 1990's looking to purchase 4 tickets to TEXAS ou for this Saturday, 2023.. We both meet our wives at Texas and want to take them to the game. All of us live in Dallas to make it easy and think the four of us can be the lucky charm this year for a Horn Win. Need to sit close together if possible but not a must. Would buy 2 together and then another 2 together if that works. WE are not rich. Please help.

7. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

You have to sponsor in order to start a thread.

8. bradleybartlett

Yes, Stacy has that going..