Looking for a new beer.

Discussion in 'Rusty's Grill' started by TRRW#31, Dec 11, 2008.

1. DCLonghorn

DCLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

Celis beers are being brewed by Michigan Brewing Co. Link

2. DSORB

DSORB 100+ Posts

I can honestly say, that I have never drank a beer in my life

3. Y Sanchez

Y Sanchez 250+ Posts

Shiner products are usually pretty fair
    Dos Equis I like even though I am not anything like the most interesting man in the world.
    Bohemia is muy bueno and probably my number one go to.
    Negro Modelo is good stuff.
    St Arnold is a recent discovery and will continue to stay in the rotation.

I am more of a buy American any chance I can get than the vast majority of the American consuming public but I have to say when it comes to beer Monty Python had it mostly right when they said "Why is American beer like making love in a canoe" "Because it is ******* close to water".

The big three American brewers suck mucho ***. I see it as beer for people that don't like the taste of beer.

I love the taste of beer.

4. jameson_bond

jameson_bond 500+ Posts

5. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

I am not an expert and I don't vary a whole lot in what I drink. Bud Light just for those simple beer times. Love Newcastle and Modello. Will never forget sitting in a bar in Tijuana and overhearing the bartender laughing and telling a patron that they did not have Corona. Said they sent all that **** to the U.S. with the Cuervo Gold.

Anyway I digress. One very good domestic beer, at least in my opinion, that I have not seen mentioned here is Michelob Amber Bock. Wonderful stuff. Just be careful not to confuse it Michelob Ultra Amber though. Huge difference.

6. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts