Los Angeles Chargers

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by stanhin, Dec 13, 2018.

1. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

For those who missed the game, after trailing the whole game against KC, the Chargers came back late, scoring 2 TDs in the last few minutes, the last one with 4 seconds left in the game, to bring them within one point of the Chiefs. Instead of playing for overtime, they went for two and made it when the Chiefs busted a coverage and left a man wide, wide open in the end zone. Pretty cool game.

2. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

That last drive was wild, some questionable calls but the TD and 2 point conversion with 4 seconds left was fun to watch. I only saw the last 6:30 of the 4th quarter but that seems to have been the best part of the game.

3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Phillip Rivers is so impressive.

4. Horn87

Horn87 1,000+ Posts

I thought so also, especially after the first half he had with 2 Int's. That was helmet to helmet on him btw, and suspect there to be a fine to the Chief that initiated the hit.

5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Yup. Hell of a game - I expected KC to win and they did lead most of the game until the end. Rivers was impressive leading the comeback.

6. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

I had tv on with volume off during 2nd half. I looked up and they were driving with seconds left, so turned it up. Cool finish.

7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

The helmets collided, but the defender aimed at more like Rivers' thigh until the other defender pulled him down, and even with that, Rivers ducked his head at the last possible moment.