LOST 2/9/10

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by atxbaby, Feb 9, 2010.

1. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

Sayid: Who are these people?
    Hurley: It's the Others dude. They caught us...again.

[​IMG]

2. PropositionJoe

PropositionJoe 2,500+ Posts

mac from it's always sunny was a nice touch.

maybe next week we'll see greenman make an appearance.

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Another good line was Sawyer's sarcastic comment that went something like -- "Oh, sure, the Iraqi torturer who shot children gets brought back life...." What a great television character.

4. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

Question about the "possession." So, what is it? Are they pieces of the man in black getting in people or it it something else. Locke, Sayid, Claire and perhaps even the French woman having been infected in the past.

5. Bayerithe

Bayerithe 1,000+ Posts

which "possession" in those people, other than Locke v2.0, are you referring to?

6. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

If it were Locke ver 2.0, and those were the 'others', it would explain why they tried to kill him. Otherwise, I'm totally confused.

7. updog07

updog07 500+ Posts

I think they were testing Sayid to check and see if he was Jacobs rival (the smoke monster).

However, they kept saying he WAS infected. So now im completely LOST.

In other new though, have you guys seen these LOST parody videos with action figures? I got quite a laugh out of them.. here is the first episode.. The rest are linked on that page:

Lost Parody Ep 1 - Star Wars

This one was my favorite: Lost Parody - NY Yankees

8. Ramius

Ramius 250+ Posts

those are pretty funny, updog.

[​IMG]

9. The Eyes of Texas

The Eyes of Texas 500+ Posts

What's updog?

10. mia1994

mia1994 1,000+ Posts

I'm pretty sure that Sayid is infected with the same disease that Rousseau's people were infected with, and it is implied that Claire is infected with it as well. Since The Others seem to be followers of Jacob, and they don't like this disease that would imply that it is part of the machinations of Not-Locke. That said, it is relevant to note that the only other people who we've seen who had this disease, Not-Locke tracked down and killed. Which is to say, that these people would continue living doesn't seem to be in Not-Locke's interests either.

In addition to Sayid, Claire, and the 5 frenchies, I think it is quite likely that Mikhail from The Flame station also was infected.