Lostman question

Discussion in 'Softball' started by stanhin, Jun 15, 2014.

1. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Is Cat pitching this afternoon or tomorrow?

2. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

3. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Cat gave up one run (a solo homer) but pitched a complete game win for the Pride.

4. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

I'm so sorry I missed this! I don't know why. [​IMG] I think she is supposed to start Saturday this weekend in Mansfield, just FYI. I'll confirm later today.

5. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Thank you very much. I always appreciate any info on when she is scheduled to pitch.

6. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

I will keep that in mind and remember to post when we know. And she is starting this Saturday. Not sure what coverage there will be, though. When we hear about next weekend (Round Rock) I will most definitely let you all know!

Starting this Saturday in Mansfield - confirmed. [​IMG]

7. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

8. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Cat started and pitched 4 shutout innings, with 10 KOs, before being relieved because the Pride was so far ahead. They won 12-2.

9. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

She is also slated to start the Friday game in Round Rock. [​IMG]

10. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Thank you.

11. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

OU vs Texas from Catherine's senior season on LHN right now! [​IMG]

12. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Damn, I still do not get LHN.

13. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

Luna with the start tonight and the Pride are up 3-0 vs Abbott. Osterman will start tomorrow.

Luna out, Ricketts in as Luna loads the bases a second time. Pride still up 3-1.

14. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Wow--how often do you see Monica give up 5 earned runs? That's got to hurt the ERA. [​IMG]

15. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

I think the first three runs were unearned, IIRC. But yeah, very uncharacteristic of Abbott. Jet lagged maybe, as she and Watley recently got back from Japan.

16. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Congrats to Cat for another great game (shutout; 3 hits; 10 KOs) last night.