LOUISANA - RAGIN' CAJUNS SCOUTING REPORT

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by WorsterMan, Jun 12, 2021.

1. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

This is terrible. You fans going to the opener are going to absolutely ROAST at 3:30 pm at DKR. Those metal seats & concrete around them will have hours and hours to heat up before you arrive!

Better hope for cloudy day with lower than normal temps.... that's about all ya' got.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Agree, I’ll probably spend considerable time in the sure time be packed, Terrace Club, for the first time. Will make me long for the limited attendance days, sigh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Most of west side is in shade by 4 pm (typically halftime of a 2:30 game).

4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

What about those poor fans in both End Zones? Plus the entire East stands that will be baking in the early Sept. sun until late in the game? :idk:

Anyone remember that mid-day game Mack had with N. Texas in Sept.? All those fans passing out from the heat? Big negative PR!!? Mack and or Deloss swore they would not schedule a home game in September in the afternoon again.

The AD and UT officials should not have agreed to a 3:30 pm game in early Sept. with U La La.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  5. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

If we’re going to play a home game in the afternoon so early in the season, it should be against a team from up North.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

That was one hell of an upset! Didn't watch the game, but I remember hearing the final score. I thought it was a joke. But later I got some calls from buddies about it. All I could do was laugh. We get those guys for game one this year and Sark better have all our players bringing their "A" game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

They just rebranded, they didn't actually change their name.