LSU - Arkansas weirdness

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by CedarParkFan, Nov 29, 2013.

1. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

This is weird. LSU is wearing purple and gold. Arkansas is wearing red and white. They look like LSU and Arkansas. Must be throwback uniforms.

2. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Pigs leading 17 - 14 with 11 minutes to go in the 3rd. That is the weirdest of all.

3. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Arkansas still up, 27-21 early in the 4th.

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

LSU scores to go up 4 with a minute and a half remaining. Backup QB threw the TD pass; Zach M is on crutches on the sideline. Looks like his knee is wrapped up but I'm not sure what exactly happened to him.

Normally I'd want the higher ranked team to lose in a situation like this but it's hard to bring myself to cheer for Arkansas.

5. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I think I may have pulled for LSU at least once in my life, but after experiencing Fayetteville on game day years ago, I will never say that about Arkansas.

6. Jim Bob

Jim Bob 1,000+ Posts

After a full day of turkey, pie and wine, I must admit that there was a moment last night when I drew a blank on who our opponent was. I understand that everybody's trying to emulate the flash of Oregon, but so many teams are doing it that they already look somewhat generic, which kind of defeats the purpose of it all.

7. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

Hopefully it's just a passing fad. Let it pass quickly. But, if a team chooses to wear silly looking uniforms at least stick with the school colors.

8. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Arky safety is horrible. Goes for the underneath receiver and leaves the guy on the edge wide open for a TD. LSU goes 99 yds in 2 minutes with a backup QB. Arky, you are the suck. total suck.

9. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

Bielema didn't know how good he had at Wisconsin we he left for the Piggys.