Macanudo's wife passed away

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by ADMIRALSTOCKDALE, May 19, 2010.

1. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

God bless you brother

[​IMG]

2. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Very shocking news. May God give you and your family strength and peace in the days ahead.

HornHuskerDad [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Words can only express so much to somebody only known through the internet and even then to a certain extent.

I don't know what to say that could help other than I hope for the best possible future for you, your family and friends. You can do this and you are not going to have to do it alone. You have a strong support basis even online. Use it, keep in touch with them.

Deep respects and love,

Me

4. triplehorn

triplehorn 2,500+ Posts

I read the news this morning and it's been on my mind all day. If there is something I could do, I'd like to know about it.

Heartfelt condolences to the Macanudo family.

5. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

RIP Mrs Mac and prayers to you and your daughters...

I am simply stunned...prayers upon prayers and be strong for the girls!

6. MaduroUTMB

MaduroUTMB 2,500+ Posts

I understood that she was a brilliant and talented lady. I will never forget the toaster saga, the fireman physicals, or the forced marches through the Alaskan winter while pregnant. If I can admire based solely on her posts on a message board, I can only imagine how how her friends and family must've felt towards her.

Horrible news all around.

7. Hornithologist

Hornithologist 100+ Posts

My deepest condolences. Know that God will see you through this tragic time.

8. lnghrngrl

lnghrngrl 25+ Posts

Mac, I am so very sorry and shocked to hear this. Stay strong for those babies and take care of yourself. Please let us all know if you need ANYTHING!!!

9. digitalhorn

digitalhorn 100+ Posts

Mac, I've read you and your wife's posts over the years. When I was in my deepest darkest days, they brought me laughter and lifted my spirits. Fellow Horn, you and your family are in my most heartfelt prayers.

10. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Prayers and condolences. God Bless.

11. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

Mac, I'm so sorry to hear about Mrs. Mac's passing. Nothing I could write here seems adequate -- I know it must be a profound loss for you and your family. I will lift you all up in my prayers.

[​IMG]

12. 1918Speedway

1918Speedway 250+ Posts

I am so very sorry for your loss. Mrs. Mac's postings brought me a lot of pleasure. I'll never look at a toaster the same way again.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the girls.

13. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. So sorry to hear this. No good or wise words to write or think about it. Horrible.

14. TDTexas!

TDTexas! 250+ Posts

my goodness. our hearts go out to you and your girls. I too have had many a laugh from Mrs Mac's 'toaster' classic. May the peace of God that excels all thought comfort your heart. [​IMG]

15. drewbleedsorange

drewbleedsorange 100+ Posts

Heart felt condolences. I don't post often, but I have always enjoyed Mac's post and have a lot in common with him (same age and I also have two little girls.

Mac, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

16. BRay2244

BRay2244 500+ Posts

Can't imagine the feeling. Prayers for you Macanudo...God Bless.

17. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

Terrible news. Prayers and best wishes for you and your family in this time of need.

18. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

I appreciate you and am very saddened right now, having read your post and feeling your great loss. I pray that your decisions are good ones now, even in your grief.

19. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with you and your girls Mac. I'm at a serious loss for words and I cannot wait to get back from my travels to hug my wife.

You are so well respected amongst the Longhorn Nation, if you need anything you know where to ask.

Blessings to you & your family,
    Rob P

20. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

With much love to you, Mac. Love and support from all of us in the community. You're in our thoughts.

21. pulque

pulque 1,000+ Posts

best wishes for you and your family. God bless you all!

22. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Very sorry of your loss. Everyone on here has enjoyed her presence.

23. THEU

THEU 2,500+ Posts

My prayers go out to you and your family. May God hold you all in His gracious hand.

24. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I lost both of my parents when I was eleven, my older brother years later and then I lost my only child, my son over a year ago. I know loss intimately. It is my constant companion. One thing that I have found in all this, is that loss is a part of life and everything happens for a reason. Lessons to be learned that we can't fully comprehend in our time of despair.

When my son passed, it was as if the breath was taken from me and I have never fully gotten it back, and I know I never will in this life. What keeps me going, is the belief that I will see him again when this life is done.

Hold onto the sweet memories and cherish them, because in the end, that is really all that we have. With that, I offer a quote from one of my favorite authors and will keep you and your loved ones in my prayers.

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." — Kahlil Gibran

25. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Third Coast, that is an excellent quote.

& I am sorry to hear about your losses.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

26. bigup2dahorns

bigup2dahorns 250+ Posts

[​IMG]

R.I.P dr mrs mac

27. baoklhorn

baoklhorn 1,000+ Posts

My condolences,

baoklhorn

28. 14tokihorn

14tokihorn 1,000+ Posts

Deepest sympathies offered, Mac.

29. drborange

drborange 500+ Posts

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. May God be with you.

30. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

Thanks everybody. I don't venture over here much anymore but this place has been a huge part of my life the past 10 years. I'm convinced that Hornfans contributed to keeping me sane during our years in Alaska. Well, that and the 2005 MNC. And beer.