MacBro the Red Dog

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by HORN60, Jan 25, 2013.

1. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

Now that MacBro has settled in for another season of what's-up, I think ole DelDodd has deteremined to rest on his laurels and hardys and let the thang play out.

MajApp should keep us ahead of the chains, yeah, … or beside the chains, or whatever it is those chain guys have been doing to screw us up - us and apparently every team that has trouble blockin' and runnin' like hell tell they get knocked down or step in something.

Our wr's should be able to catch those passes you have to catch - you know, those third downs on the markers that are within the reach of a small child's hands. You just have to make em. And ManDi will finally have the defense up for the games, since I think you can't play football while you're in bed. They will blitz and reddog and put those opposing qbs in a sack. Then, of course, the refs will let them out of the sack long enough for them to run another play - unless its 4th down, when we can watch the tvs show us hang time on the punt,and play clock seconds left, and the punter's heartbeat, while they talk about his girlfriend and his pet dog, but not before a shot of a line of the cheerleaders spontanesouly shaking their pompoms. Those raggedy paper pompoms … not the other ones.

And that Blake Gideon. What the hell? I don’t like him any better, or worse, now than I ever did. Ain't he sort of gone and irrelevant these days … or somewhere behind the chains, or in that bullpen those tv guys refer to during football games? That’s it … he's in that bullpen, because there ain't no damn bullpen in football. Him and Jimmy Hoffa - and all the socks I lost in the dryer.

Go, MacBro and MajApp, rah, rah, rah, and Hook em.

2. beaVo

beaVo 500+ Posts

my cat's breath smells like cat food.

3. MeaHorn

MeaHorn 500+ Posts

wtf... do you talk like that in real life? or just on the internet?

4. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

Wow ... what an incidence - my cat's food smells like his breath.

5. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

JoePa and Jlo like it.

6. Bevo's Buddy

Bevo's Buddy 500+ Posts

Odd. My dog's breath smells like cat.

7. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I am having Sushi for lunch. I think I will get a spicy Tuna, Godzilla and Spider roll. Not sure on Miso soup just yet. If it were lunch right now I don't think I'd get it, dog.

8. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

I don't know what I want for lunch. My shift starts at 12:30, and I hate having too big of a meal before work.

9. PropositionJoe

PropositionJoe 2,500+ Posts

why is it that i think that chick fila is healthy? it's fast food, and i know it's not healthy, but somehow eating nuggets and fries from there makes me feel a lot better than if i were to buy chicken tenders and fries from chicken express or something.

10. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Watch out - your comments about Gideon are going to rile up Taps...

11. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Joe, it's because they fry it in peanut oil, not the other stuff that's supposed to kill you. Plus it just tastes really good, so you kinda look the other way on the "fried" thing.

I miss them - wish they had them in Vegas. I could go for those chicken mini biscuits right now!

12. Bevo's Buddy

Bevo's Buddy 500+ Posts

It's b/c of the one pickle slice. That's what makes it healthy.

13. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

i'm actually going to wash my dog.
    Though this is NOT how he looks today, but did a few weeks ago playing on the patio after it had rained (my bad for letting him out!). He's part pig inside a cocker spaniel / poodle body.

[​IMG]

14. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

Good looking pooch, HU.

15. PropositionJoe

PropositionJoe 2,500+ Posts

interesting. i had no idea about the peanut oil. i'll tell you what though, their breadding is fantastic.

i love chickfila.

16. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

My uncle used to love me, but she died.

17. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

And that was after editing, Gentleman.

18. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

19. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

The editing, gentlemen, was to correct for typos and punctuation. Wouldn't want technicals to get in the way of the message.

20. Olehornfan

Olehornfan 2,500+ Posts

Read it ten times and still can not find a message.Is there really one there or
    do I need to crack a code?

21. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Your not formerly SpiderAg that used to post here are you?

22. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

One likely needs to be on crack to do so.

23. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

There was a message?

24. beaVo

beaVo 500+ Posts

MOKIKI

he does the sloppy swish

25. HORN60

HORN60 100+ Posts

Oh, yeah, there's a message. Mostly to do with idiotic football terminology used in the press, on tv in particular, and on this board.

So - one guy read it 'ten times'? It's amazing what people can be guiled into reading, then replying, and replying to again. Two whole pages worth, so far.

There's an incredible amount of nonsense on this board. I thought I'd just excercise the priviledge of adding to it. It's not really very hard, is it?

Oh, and that Gideon thing. Really ... what the hell is that all about?

26. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Now who can argue with that?

The Link

Authentic HornFans gibberish.

27. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I actually watched the Aussie film "Red Dog" with Josh Lucas and Rachael Taylor on Netflix the other day. A decent enough film, but it made me cry at the end. Rachael Taylor is really hot though, so that made up for it.

28. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I had to imdb her as I was not aware of who she was but yes, lovely indeed. I also like that she is from Tasmania. I have not met a girl, knowingly, from Tasmania and am sure I would find it enjoyable. Hey guys, meet my Tasmanian girlfriend. Has a nice ring to it.

Do you suggest watching the film or it's one we can live without, especially if we don't want to cry in the end.

29. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I would definitely recommend watching it l00p. Especially if you like dogs. It is sad, but uplifting at the same time.

I did wonder what Josh Lucas was doing in a relatively obscure Australian indie film, because that's a long way from home. Could be he was there on vacation.

30. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

If it's sad towards dogs like Hachi I have to pass. So how do you mean if I love dogs?