Mack Brown fun fact!

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by chango, Oct 9, 2013.

1. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

from ESPN:
    If you took ONLY Oklahoma's 2nd quarter points in the last two years vs Texas, the Sooners still would have beaten Texas. 2011: OU scored 28 2nd-quarter points (Texas scored 17 in the game) 2012: OU scored 23 2nd-quarter points (Texas scored 21 in the game)

Of course last year's "21 points" was ******** thanks to a Longhorn team desperately trying to put points up in the last seconds of the game. Probably mack's biggest humiliation (although lots to choose from in this series)

2. South Austin

South Austin 2,500+ Posts

No way Stoops taps the brakes this year. He knows this is likely Mack's last year at Texas, and he wants to send him out in style. He'll aim for 70.

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's an interesting question.
    Snyder, who seems to have always hated Brown, appeared to cut him some slack in their final meeting.
    But Stoopsie?

4. Trusted Insider

Trusted Insider 1,000+ Posts

after the ksu game it looked like Snyder and Mack had a good relationship. Not normal pleasantries. In fact as Snyder is walking away I thought I heard Mack say "I'll call you tomorrow". I'm pretty sure he did, actually because in spite of having had a few I rewound my dvr.

OU is going to destroy us, as usual.

5. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I'm sure Mack has told the team how important this game is and hopefully they will respond by playing with a renewed vigor and purpose.

6. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

Milk and cookies for everyone.