Man shot for talking too much in movie

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by HornHawk, Dec 27, 2008.

1. HornHawk

HornHawk 250+ Posts

And I, for one, say bravo!
    The Link

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I have actually been in a theater where a guy talking on his phone was shot.

3. RC Didnt Offer

RC Didnt Offer 250+ Posts

If I ever do lose it and go postal, it will be on a talker in a movie theater.

4. UTFanFromAZ

UTFanFromAZ 250+ Posts

Terrible incident, and hope everybody is okay BUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

some people really really really need to shutup during movies. THEE main reason I don't see new movies until they have been out for 2 weeks.

I can't stand talking and people texting on their cell phones. I usually just go up to them tap them on their shoulders and say can you please STFU? I use my 6'9 frame for intimidation often.

5. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

So shooting a firearm in a movie theatre doesn't disrupt moviegoers' enjoyment of a film?

6. HornOnTheBayou

HornOnTheBayou 250+ Posts

7. HornHawk

HornHawk 250+ Posts

8. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

SSSSSHHHHHH

Silencers are golden

9. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

10. baylorbear245

baylorbear245 100+ Posts

11. serves the guy right.

both of them.

12. Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard 100+ Posts

Rude prick being noisy in a theater, needed to have something bad happen to him. But the shooter will face serious consequences for that act. He should have just whipped his *** in front of his family.

13. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

14. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

I'm all for it. It also takes a gun from the the hands of an idiot that clearly does not need to be mingling with the civilian sector while armed.

15. BA93

BA93 1,000+ Posts

"John Wesley Hardin...by the time the Texas Rangers caught up with him, he'd killed forty-three men, one just for snoring too loud."

16. Nordberg

Nordberg 1,000+ Posts

A true jury of his peers will set this guy free in about 30 seconds.

17. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

should have waited for a scene with some gunplay. the audience would never have known it was a real shot.

18. bevo_daddy

bevo_daddy 500+ Posts

This should be the new announcement they play before the movie starts. Turn your cellphone and pagers off. And no talking. Or you will be shot.

19. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

bevo daddy, they have a message like that at the Alamo Drafthouse theatres. One says they will "Take your *** out" and another, they will "Blow your *** up". There are others. They are very funny.

20. mr. sunshine

mr. sunshine 250+ Posts

21. killerfrog17

killerfrog17 250+ Posts

The guy had the gun clipped inside his sweatpants? Didn't he learn anything from Plaxico?