Man. United v. Man. Citeh

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 89Horn, Feb 10, 2008.

1. 89Horn

89Horn 25+ Posts

------------------------------->

Down go United, Down go United. 2-1 (Carrick scoring in second half stoppage time) Wow, first sweep over united since 1970, I believe. Seems like the Munich Air Disaster rememberence before the game kept united subdued. OT was virtually empty by the final whistle. Citeh fans singing, "we can see you sneaking out! We can see you sneaking out."

Chelsea v. Liverpool right now early on at Stanford Bridge. Arsenal hosts Blackburn tomorrow. The Gunners will remain at top with anywhere from a 2 to 5 point lead.

2. Huckleberry

Huckleberry 1,000+ Posts

I was glad to see that the City fans were completely silent and respectful during the minute of silence and ceremony.

Mostly because it's the right thing to do, and something that many other clubs' supporters wouldn't have done against a rival.

But also because it gives Ferguson one less thing to whine about after taking a loss. There's no telling how much he would have whined after this loss if there had been poor behavior. Now he has nothing to say after his pre-match complaints.

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Proud City fan win or lose. I looked at the fixtures and tables and this was a game I was hoping as a draw for a result and one to be happy with. But this, nice.

The battle for top four is going to be awesome to watch. City has made some good moves so we'll see. I hate that I have to see either City or Liverpool maybe not make the top 4. I would hate for both to not make it. F you Villa.