Manny _iaz in the news...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by mb227, Nov 20, 2020.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Hot Hot x 1
  2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

_iaz cracked me up! :lmao:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

He's exactly where he should be. Recruiting South Florida, running the Miami program, having a DC and assistants handle the defense. Glad he landed on his feet. DC at UT was just not his spot.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I gave this "Hot" instead of "Funny". It was funny, but I _on't like to just go along with the crow_.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I still have images of Mack chewing _iaz's *** on the sidelines back in 2013 as BYU cut through our D like a hot knife through butter. IIRC, Mack ****-canned him the next day. The guy was a joke while at UT. Seems to have done better since. He went up against Mack at UNC last year and lost 28-25 and UNC plays _iaz again on 12-12.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

When Mack Brown hired Diaz, I knew he had gotten lazy and wasn't doing what he was paid to do. He NEVER checked Diaz out, but rather talked to some sunshine pumper paid to place Diaz.

Diaz had ONE good year, when he inherited three senior draft picks that put up great defensive stats. As soon as they left, Diaz was revealed, but Brown did NOT do his homework

Diaz fell into the convict job because NOBODY would take it. Of course, this was what, the fifth time that NOBODY would take the job in Dade County.

"NOBODY" excludes Todd Graham, who emails his resume to any school that loses a game.

• Like Like x 4