Massage parlor shootings

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Creek, Mar 18, 2021.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It’s both right? And possibly a higher proportion of blacks doing it (in proportion to the population differences). That doesn’t make it moot, right?

2. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

what you're actually seeing is the same article with no additional data or context or research ....just repeated hundreds of times. That is the new technique of media. The more times it is repeated the more it sticks with people as the "truth". We used to have a few key news outlets and they tried to outdo each other with better reporting, now we just have websites run out of someone's spare bedroom where all they really do is read and regurgitate in a different vernacular based on their readership.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Did I say it makes it right?

4. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Why are y'all debating this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. horninchicago

The guy shoots and kills 8 people, 6 Asians. So, what, he is going to try to lessen his sentence by NOT saying "Hell yeah, I hate Asians, that's why I killed them sons of *******!"??? Jeebus....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Can’t you see this is Trump’s fault?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. horninchicago

Yes. If only the libtiles could see that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

this is a classic example of disparate impact. Some cracker christian nutjob whacks some hoores because of satan's tempting him and because most massage hoores are korean that ethnic entity is disparately impacted; therefore, it is an act of racism.

this is the template in all the discrimination lawsuits so why not do it here?

Have you noticed that nobody, Joe or kamala or all the rest, is offering thoughts and prayers for the hoore community?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. horninchicago

Kamala is part of that community. And Joe goes higher class than massage parlors.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Hot Hot x 1
  10. AustinHorn24

AustinHorn24 250+ Posts

First off, these "hoores" were mothers, daughters, and sisters too.

Secondly, the court system has largely agreed with the theory of "disparate impact = racism or sexism"

It's absurd logic but that's what the courts say.

Racism is a process, not an outcome. I lean liberal but I recognize that most liberals don't understand that fundamental fact.

11. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

He prefers the free hair sniffs and unwelcome hugs from girls that could be his granddaughters.

Here’s a song from when Joe was their age:

Jeepers, Creepers
    Why does Joe sniff those teeners
    Jeepers, Creepers
    Coverups based on lies

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  12. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

You know, if you just pretend that covid didn't come from Wuhan, China then hate crimes against Asians would disappear entirely.

This is the logic we are being given and it's the dumbest **** I've ever seen. Seriously? It's the acknowledging that covid came from China that is causing white men to assault Asians? Really?

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Dems trying to keep Asians in their corner. I think it’s a losing effort.

14. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Dems hate Asians because they prove that minorities can succeed. It implodes all of the racism arguments.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper 100+ Posts

I personally don't know the motive for the attack, I know my ire towards Asians isn't against anyone here but rather the government of China and North Korea.

If the parlors were doing something illegal, it might have been a hit, or it might have been a pissed john, the fact that we jump on the race card is just BS from the Democrats and the media.

Race sells newspapers and it sells TV time, so you know the media is going to jump on it anytime a minority kid has a bad dental exam.

It's all part of the white man's burden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

But Bubba believes anything put forth by the Dems. Until we educate the Hillbillies as to the motives for claims of racism, we will have plenty of Hillbillies.

17. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper 100+ Posts

This is what happens when you put women in the workplace; logic goes out the window.:smile1:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  18. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

there is a constant drumbeat in the media about this being a race hate type crime and this goes on all the time. But, if it was a race deal, why did the little religious fanatic not stop at any chinese restaurants or sushi bars while driving around Atlanta and Cherokee County looking for victims? Am I to believe that he was unaware of any? I googled for such establishments in the Atlanta area and there are a lot more of them than massage "spas" so I am stuck with the belief that Biden and Kamala and the media are a bunch of race hustling trash. But I already knew that.

And to address one poster who took offense at my reference to hoores---I have nothing against them and acknowledge that they have families. So what? Osama had a big family too but that does not mean he was not a terrorist any more than getting whacked by a looney fundamentalist means you aren't a prostitute.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

I can flip around your first paragraph and say if he was really going after people who made him sexually sin against God, he passed about a dozen gentleman's clubs in between his ventures to the massage parlors. So maybe he was unaware of those, too.

• Hot Hot x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

When you read the reports the murderer had visited those places and thought tgey were places to gave easy sex. But don't let what he said get in the way

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

That works if there is any indicia that the kid frequently visited strip clubs and was having sex in them...but there isn't.

• Hot Hot x 1
  22. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Wouldn't it suck to be an actual legitimate massage therapist now--you know, the sort that people with back trouble might go to, doctors refer people to, and (some) insurance even pays for.

Now, some of the country wrongfully thinks you're a prostitute on the side.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I know some non happy ending massage folks. They blend in fine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

That is such a softball even I will refrain from commenting.....

• Funny Funny x 2
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you understand this, then you're more nuanced and more intelligent than you're given credit for.

26. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

What is ironic is that many progressive policies harm blacks and other minorities further. The victim oriented laws will result in many more minority males being incorrectly convicted of rape, sex and domestic abuse crimes than while males.

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

30. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts