Massage parlor shootings

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Creek, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I used to get shiatsu massage from an Italian chick in Germany. She was very reputable and good at what she did. However, at times she did basically sit on my face. Though she was clothed, it was awkward the first few times.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

she sat on your face in order to accomplish what exactly? And, was she hot - give celebrity examples so a determination can be reached.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't think she was trying to be inappropriate. She had to get at weird angles to do some of the stuff she did. Shiatsu is kinda strange.

As for her looks, I'll say what Switzer says. I've seen better, and I've had worse. (I've also had better. In fact, I married better.) She was brunette (late 30s) and had a very fit and athletic body, so if a woman is going to have her butt a few inches from your face, she's not a bad choice. However, I'm not sure if you're familiar with shiatsu, but it hurts like hell. She could have been totally nude and blatantly ground everything she had on my face, and the pain from the massage would still have more than overcome any sexual arousal I would have otherwise had.

4. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for the warning. I think I'll skip shiatsu. I like those kind of massages you sometimes get when you getting your hair cut; scalp and neck massage. I think I could go right to sleep with enough of that kind of massage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Sounds like a sad ending.

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I totally understand. The upside of shiatsu is that though it is painful, you do feel better after it's over, and it is relaxing in its own way. Furthermore, the pain diminishes each time you get it.

7. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper 100+ Posts

FIFY

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I knew that the man who ran down two Capitol Hill cops yesterday wasn’t white by the first sentence of the article in the Express-News today; it didn’t start with”a white male”.

Turns out he’s a black follower of the Nation of Islam. He Called Louis Farrakhan “Jesus” in his Facebook posts, before FB quickly took down his page. Of course, I had to go to Fox News to read that he was a black racist.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If he had been a Trump supporter we would be hearing about the continuing insurrection or some other babble.

10. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

If it was a black guy you have to go to the last paragraph to find out---if they say at all.

I can understand that sort of-----no sense whipping up a lot of I thought so.

When I was living in Lubbock in the 70s there was a white girl raped by some black guys in Dallas. She was a Tech student and died.

The student paper at Tech ran a long story about it and mentioned the race of the victim and the perps repeatedly. I wrote a letter to the editor, who wrote the story, and pointed out that we all got the point the first time and it was sort of unseemly to keep beating it. I said that if the perps were white and the victim black I doubt we would see that mentioned 20 times. Now we do. The odd thing was that the author was a hispanic guy.

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

13. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Asians gone wild.

14. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Can't be a hate crime if it is Asian on Asian violence?

15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Depends on whether you mean a fictional HATE crime or just run of the mill 'with hate you get wonton' crime...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1