McCain Wins Florida

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr.Wizard, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

Per CNN and the AP.

2. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

3. Garibaldi

Garibaldi 25+ Posts

Don't forget Hillary won too [​IMG]

I can't believe cable news is even acting like that was a race. I've never been one that thought CNN was biased...but they're going out of their way to promote Hillary.

And good for McCain. Depending on who he chooses at VP (since they could very well finish McCain's term), he has the best shot at stopping the partisanship.

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts

The democratic coverage is pissing me off. None of the candidates campaigned there. It doesn't prove much of anything that Hillary won. I'd be interested to see how she would do if they had a full go at it. Hillary can shove Florida up her *** for all I care.

5. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

She deserves some MSM love after they gushed all over Obama the last several months.

6. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

I didnt watch CNN but MSNBC wasnt licking her balls

hell I heard them saying multiple times that it didnt count and the analysts seem to be thinking the fake victory celebration was kinda dumb

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts

8. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

If the Democrats want to win Florida in '08, they should have ALL flown to Florida after the election. To totally ignore the #3 State in the country is asinine.

9. bigup2dahorns

bigup2dahorns 250+ Posts

wholly **** hillary is on foxnews right now [​IMG]

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts

MSNBC just said that Obama won among votes casted in the last month but that Hillary led him in votes cast more than one month ago. I found that interesting and also wondered when you could start early voting for the primary. Seems hard to believe they were letting people early vote in December for a primary.