McCoy is only completing 36% of his passes?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by nra1775, Oct 29, 2009.

1. nra1775

nra1775 250+ Posts

I sent Griffin an email telling him he misquoted McShay. I wonder if he will say anything about it.

2. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

3. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Except with Mizzu, I think you saw our go forward offense. With Ship in the slot, you are seeing more balls down the field. Chiles TD, Williams was wide open and dropped it. Ships 2nd TD. Even throws to Smith. We also got Colt outside more last week. So most of these stats won't mean **** come Sat. night.

4. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

5. TomTerrific

TomTerrific 500+ Posts

What is the "FBS" and why do I see it everywhere now?

6. TomTerrific

TomTerrific 500+ Posts

by the way, who gives a ****?

we score more points than any other team in the country.

play station is killing this game for an entire generation.

7. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

If Colt keeps this crap up where will we wind up!!!?? .... oh wait, never mind. ==we'll be playing for a 2nd national title in 5 years. [​IMG]

8. Wesser

Wesser 1,000+ Posts

NRA: I only read the McShay article, I did not read Griffin's abortion of a blog where McShay was misquoted. Griffin is a hack.

9. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Wesser:

Could not agree more, Griffin is a Hack. ESPN could do so much better than him. Wait we are talking about ESPN, nevermind.

10. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

It don't make a ****.

11. smartin737

smartin737 25+ Posts

Change the title or delete this thread. It's spreading falsehoods that hurt the Horns. Hurts our prestige and hurts Colt's chances for Heisman.
    Better yet, change the thread title AND delete this thread (just to be sure). [​IMG]

12. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

13. longtex

longtex Guest