Meanwhile...in the land time shat upon.

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by SunBurntOrange, Aug 31, 2012.

1. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

2. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

That just enforces the lack of quality public education in parts of Texas.

3. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

I think Clayton Williams' comment about rape is appropriate for Poooor Aggy right about now.

4. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

And we care about what the Ags think about AT&T picking up the LHN? Why so?

5. Burnt Orangeman

Burnt Orangeman 1,000+ Posts

Remind your aggie friends they could have been in on the ground floor of this deal.

6. zinger

zinger 250+ Posts

Should we be grateful to all agroid ATT U-Verse customers? After all a portion of their monthly cable bill will be indirectly headed to Austin.

7. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

a&m has gradually become a distant memory.
    amazing what the year accomplished.
    they are soooo gone. no longer a part of Central Texas.
    i think that 'distancing' in the mind will grow over time.

but.. know what? all things UT will continue to irk them.
    like.. forever.
    I just put a new Longhorn decal on my van this morning.
    Was thinking how sick I would be if I had to put a maroon thing there instead.

Waking up a member of TexAgs is like waking up a First Born on Barsoom (that subterranean world described in the second book "Gods of Mars.") Even a Thark is more admirable, like Tars Tarkas. So, in this order... citizens of Helium, Tharks, maybe some Zodangans, then Therns? (still learning about them) and way down the list are the First Born, posters on TexAgs. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

a&m fans should be thankful for LHN as it was the tip of the ice berg that got them where they are today... in the SEC.

Come next Sat, 9/8, when the Gators arrive in college station, they have LHN to thank for that day.

I'm wondering if by the end of the game they will be thinking... " what we just endured, we have LHN to thank for. Like, thanks a lot." [​IMG]

9. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

I guess aggy would say the NFL Network is really a flop since it's older than LHN and still not on TWC

10. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

11. Burnt Orangeman

12. dthree36

dthree36 500+ Posts

I can't help but laugh at the posts that I have read on Facebook and on the links to Tex Aggs. Pure comedy.... I mean come on. Kill your Television service because of 1 channel? ..... Um.... Ok, Ok, I get it... I understand. From my stand point I am willing to cancel my service to get 1 channel. Is it really that different?

The thing that gets me is that we are no longer in the same conference. We are no longer playing each other. But thats all they had for over a 100 years was being beneath Texas and it has taken its toll. I don't see Aggies getting over Texas any time soon if ever. If anything, they will grow to hate Texas even more.

This is why I love College Football so much more than NFL. Its the passion thats unlike any other, when 1 week can ruin your dreams. As for the Aggs, Suck it.... We have what you could have, but you passed on it. You wanted to be on your own and not tied to us.

13. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

14. Burnt Orangeman

The Link

15. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

16. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

She was a research asst at UT MD Anderson.

I fixed your quote for you.

17. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

Did she leave after waking up one morning and suddenly realizing what the "UT" in UT MD Anderson stood for?

18. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Aggy quote: