Medium Canceled?!

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by atxbaby, Jun 1, 2009.

1. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

I just saw a preview for a new Medium tonight and it says it is the series finale? WTF?! This show is great, and I know a lot of people who watch it, so I am shocked that it is being canceled. Also, that I am just hearing about it, TONIGHT.

Also, "I'm a Celebity Get Me Out of Here" premiered tonight. Really? Really?! Medium is canceled but Heidi, Spencer, Sanjaya, Janice Dickinson, Steven Baldwin and Rod Blagojevich's wife get a show.

Attention NBC: YOU SUCK!

[​IMG]

2. softlynow

softlynow 1,000+ Posts

I didn't know anyone watched Medium. It was like Crossing Jordan, had a decent run, but I have no clue why.

3. MTF

MTF 1,000+ Posts

From what I've read, Medium is likely to move to CBS

4. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

TV Guide says the move to CBS is a done deal.

5. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

6. mia1994

mia1994 1,000+ Posts

This is one of those shows which grows on you. The characters are well contructed, the storyline is a little formulaic, but on the whole it is a wholly satisfying show. I'm glad it is going to CBS, I'm harboring some pretty serious resentments at NBC right now in regard to their programming.

7. Left Hand Black

Left Hand Black 25+ Posts

[Carter Pewterschmidt] Go Medium! [Carter Pewterschmidt/]

8. Squall

Squall 500+ Posts

I like medium.....it gives me one hour where my wife won't talk to me.

[​IMG]

9. shorty

shorty 250+ Posts

+2 for Medium being picked up by CBS.

Medium and Friday Night Lights are the only two programs I watch on NBC. Given my low opinion of NBC and MSNBC, I am very happy it will no longer be on NBS.