Mercury Morris must be having kittens right now

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Hpslugga, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

2. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

Of course, that was 10 games ago. All he said was let's wait and see if they get there.

3. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

4. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

I still don't know why it bothers people that he's out there rapping and ranting. He's just an old dude holding onto his piece of glory. I thought all his BS this year was pretty funny.

5. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

It may have been funny the first time he did it. It may have even been funny the second time. But when it gets to the point where he's constantly whoring himself to the media because he just HAS to be heard about what his team did 35 years ago every time a team gets past week 9 unbeaten, it gets old and stupid.

So to clarify why it bothers people: it's because we're sick of it, especially the raps. Grandmaster Flash has a stroke when Mercury attempts to rap

6. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

7. Mikeinthebox

Mikeinthebox 100+ Posts

Mercury Morris is one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen speak. When asked about the Pats possibly going 19-0, he said it would be the second greatest season of all time, bc if they(his Miami team) did it first, everyone else will always come in second. Trey Wingo asked him, , "well, isn't 19-0 tougher than 17-0?" And Morris responded, "19 is not greater than 17", in reference to the fact that going undefeated is universal regardless of win total, but to hear him say it made me feel so smart. And btw, for all you math majors out there, 19 > 17.

8. Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange 100+ Posts

Funny comment on that youtube clip:

"The Patriots are in Mercury's bedroom. They're sexing his wife. They're peeing and leaving the toilet seat up. They're using the toothpaste and not putting the cap back on..."

9. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

10. Steel Shank

Steel Shank 1,000+ Posts

So is being 1-0 as good as being 17-0?