Michelle Obama Opens her Mouth Again

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr.Wizard, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

Nothing like a little sexism, but that is ok she is Michelle Obama, she gets a pass on saying dumbass things.
    The Link

Michelle Obama asked voters Thursday to make their choice on the issues, not because, "I like that guy" or, "she's cute."

Might she be talking about Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin?

"I'm talking about me," she said with a smile.

Barack Obama's wife, however, is not on the ticket in the presidential election. Palin is.

2. Fried JJ Pickles

Fried JJ Pickles 1,000+ Posts

3. Utkclack15

Utkclack15 100+ Posts

So you want people in this country to pick a president because they like Barack Obama's speeches or they like the way Sarah Palin looks?

4. Santannaclaus

Santannaclaus First Time Poster

5. RichUT

RichUT 250+ Posts

How dare she ask voters to vote on the issues. This will probably cost Obama the race.

Thank you for bringing this breaking news to my attention.

6. brntorng

brntorng 2,500+ Posts

Dang, I guess my plan to vote for that cute little Michelle will have to give way so I can vote for McCain on the issues.

7. 13evO

13evO 500+ Posts

mr wizard earns a solid 9/10 rolleyes tying his previous mark [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

I wouldn't mind bangin Sarah.

I can't stand Michelle (although she has a pretty rockin' body for someone her age) or her husband.

I hope Michelle continues to show herself to be a *****. It might save America from making a colossal mistake in November.
    [​IMG]

9. RyanUTAustin

RyanUTAustin 1,000+ Posts

Mr. Wizard, where did you go to school?

10. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

And where does Napoleon come up with "the *****" label? Yikes.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

11. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

She thinks she is smarter than everyone, that people are stupid enough to vote for a woman because she is cute.

Just think when she is influencing Obama on what she thinks is best for this country, then get back to me.

They need to pull her back off the campaign trail before she speaks again.

12. Fried JJ Pickles

Fried JJ Pickles 1,000+ Posts

13. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

14. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

15. brntorng

brntorng 2,500+ Posts

Isn't Michelle the first person Obama said he's consult for advice if elected? Apparently a good idea since she's so much smarter than the rest of the people he might consult.

16. Austintxusa

Austintxusa 2,500+ Posts

Mr. Wizard, when Hillary did it, it was forceful leadership but when Michelle does it, what is it?

Uppity?
    Bitchy?
    Unamerican?

You are only making a fool of yourself with your inane posts on the Obamas. Not even the right wingers give you many "dittos.".

[​IMG]

17. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

I'm struggling to see how this is 'offensive' in any way, shape or form. [​IMG]

18. RabidLonghorn

RabidLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

The funny thing is the right dumped Jm made Palin the top of the ticket and MOB as the vice president they would win the election.

19. alden

alden 1,000+ Posts

This is dumb. There's nothing wrong with what she said. You definitely seem to have an agenda here.

20. North Beach Horn

North Beach Horn 250+ Posts

Wizard do you have a job?

21. TahoeHorn

TahoeHorn 1,000+ Posts

As someone who'd like to see McCain win, I wish "my team" would shut up about Michelle Obama. This is not because I'm a Michelle supporter; it's because it's bad politics. Just because something pisses you off doesn't mean it will have that same effect on undecided voters. We have a lot of good targets and only so much ammunition. Michelle is a poor target. Perhaps more important, Republicans have an opportunity with selected women's demographics. Attacking Michelle damages the opportunity.

As an aside I think Dem attacks on Palin are also bad strategy, and I welcome them.

Of course attacking her or defending her on the West Mall has entertainment value but no impact on the election so this thread is fine.

22. GatorHorn

GatorHorn 250+ Posts

This reminds me of the time Sojourner Truth opened her big mouth. "Don't be afraid of anyone or anything, including me."

[​IMG]

23. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

In reply to:

24. RyanUTAustin

RyanUTAustin 1,000+ Posts

25. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

If you are going to go on plain hotness.

I find Michelle hotter than Sarah.

26. Me So Horny

Me So Horny 100+ Posts

27. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

Sweet.

I love personal attacks, it keeps me posting on this board that about 50 people read.

Again, sweet.

28. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

BTW, thanks to all the usual suspects for biting.

It is like shooting fish in a.....no no wait, it is like Obama giving a stump speech from a teleprompter.

29. blackbelthorn

blackbelthorn 250+ Posts

I can't stand Obama nor Michelle, but unfortunately I'm leaning toward voting Democratic. However, the more they speak, the more I might change my mind.

The hypocrisy with BO, Michelle and the treatment of Hilliary and Palin is grossly negligent. If I kept reading this board about BO, I'd believe he was a messiah and she was Cleopatra.

They've talked more about Trooper Gate with Palin in a few weeks than we've heard about Rezko and Ayers in a year.

Don't worry Mr. Wizard, the people slamming you on personal attacks on here can't be older than 17yo....or act like it.

Thanks for the update. At least I'm not reading nothing but how BO parted the red sea and walks on water. [​IMG]

30. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest