MIKE F'N GRIFFIN

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by That's Right, Dec 21, 2008.

1. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

How is he not a Pro Bowler????

makes a sliding INT to seal the game, then decides to get up and run it 83 yards for a TD!!!! ALLSOME!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. MTF

MTF 1,000+ Posts

2 picks including 83-yard pick six. Great game.

3. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

Thanks for the post. Flipped the channel over in time to see the replay.

Don't know why he's not a Pro Bowler, but I do know why he's not a running back.

4. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

DUDE IS THE ****

5. BRay2244

BRay2244 500+ Posts

that was a hell of a return for TD.

Lendale is a douche though, stomping the Terrible towel. I remember the same Lendale giving a horns down to the camera in the RoseBowl in the 4th quater before the comeback. I hope Lendale and Bulluck realize they may be matching up again in the playoffs.

6. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

7. LittleBunnyFooFoo

LittleBunnyFooFoo 500+ Posts

8. TR_Horn

TR_Horn 25+ Posts

I love the Titans. It's like the Horns greatest hits on that team. Just need to get Vince back in there at some point.

9. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

10. bigpetehookem

bigpetehookem 25+ Posts

He holds the ball like it's covered with dog crap, but I guess he doesn't get much practice running with it. Great play!

11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

12. BRay2244

BRay2244 500+ Posts

Thats the pic I was thinking of HIC, I remembered seeing it live during the game. For some reason, I thought it was later in the 4th. Either way, I have never care for Pilsbury White.

13. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

MG, Ahmard and big Bo all helped the Titans to 13-2, a first round bye, and the number 1 seed and home field advantage in the playoffs. Congrats to all Titans, especially the Horn/Titans. [​IMG]

14. toucan82

toucan82 1,000+ Posts

15. Hornius Emeritus

Hornius Emeritus 2,500+ Posts

Horns are kicking *** all over the league today.

Tarrell Brown had the game saving int.

Cedric Benson had 171 yards rushing.

J. Charles had 102 yards receiving, including a 75 yarder, and 15 yards rushing.

Ricky Williams had 84 yards rushing and receiving

etc....

16. orngblud

orngblud 1,000+ Posts

17. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

18. cajhorn06

cajhorn06 25+ Posts

19. Hornius Emeritus

Hornius Emeritus 2,500+ Posts

Justin Blalock scored a TD.

And former Longhorns just keep on rolling.

20. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Limas got flagged for offensive PI. [​IMG]

I am really happy the Titans won. I just wonder when we're going to see Vince in a game again. Or Chris, for that matter. Collins played pretty poorly last week, and I thought they might put someone else in. But he played well today. Much better than Big Ben.

21. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

22. BRay2244

BRay2244 500+ Posts

In reply to:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lendale is a douche though, stomping the Terrible towel. I remember the same Lendale giving a horns down to the camera in the RoseBowl in the 4th quater before the comeback. I hope Lendale and Bulluck realize they may be matching up again in the playoffs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure that was Bo Scaife stomping on the towel with Lendale.

If that is true, then it would reconfirm my statement regarding Bo's postgame statements last week. Seems to have turned a little bush league up thar' in Tennessee.

Act like you've been there before.

23. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

It was Lendale and Keith Bullock.

Who cares? It's a towel.

Bo was right. They took care of business today and beat a much better team than they lost to last week.

24. cajhorn06

cajhorn06 25+ Posts

25. BRay2244

BRay2244 500+ Posts

26. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Michael is really playing well now. Tied for league lead with Ed Reed with 7 interceptions on the season.

Is he playing CB now or safety? I always thought they were wrong when they said he didn't have the speed to play CB.

27. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts