More on Scott Situation

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by realtexmex, Feb 8, 2008.

1. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

You are gonna confuse the guy, yeesh.

2. LittleBunnyFooFoo

LittleBunnyFooFoo 500+ Posts

3. FirstTimeLurker

FirstTimeLurker 100+ Posts

there are over 600 posts about Scott on page 1 and 2 of the Recruiting section and we still don't know where the hell he is going to sign.

4. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I'm pretty sure he signed with CU. The question is, where is mom going to work and has she unpacked yet?

5. FirstTimeLurker

FirstTimeLurker 100+ Posts

his mom is the new assistant RB coach and co-Athletic Director.

6. kujotx

kujotx 500+ Posts

Why? Do they have a tape of the parents telling another school to beat Notre Dame's offer? Post link please....

7. TexasBuff

TexasBuff < 25 Posts

8. LittleBunnyFooFoo

9. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Someone teach the homer in the "Daily Camera," whatever that is, the difference between role and roll.
    And certainly no bias in quoting Hagan in the other story. We should believe these articles over the Dallas Morning News and New York Times? I'll let it go until the facts come out, but these two stories made no effort to investigate the truth of the allegations.
    When something like this happens, it is always "this goes on everywhere," "you are just whiners," or "can't you outcheat a poor underfunded place like ours?" Compelling arguments, I admit.

10. TexasBuff

TexasBuff < 25 Posts

11. LittleBunnyFooFoo

12. DallasHorn

DallasHorn 100+ Posts

"The Buff Zone"

You have to be kidding me. I wonder what their thoughts are? That is like reading a Hornfans article.

You are incorrect about Journalism, the smaller the source, and the smaller the area, the more they suck up to their readership. For ex, Texas could be #1 in the country and yet only make the box score in a paper like the Tulsa World.

13. TexasBuff

TexasBuff < 25 Posts

14. TexasBuff

TexasBuff < 25 Posts

Something tells me that the reliable source was Sonsini. He thought he had that deal sewn up when he was down in Austin with Scott getting lap dances at The Rose.

15. Nuclear Bear

Nuclear Bear 1,000+ Posts

This is one of the funniest threads I have read on this site in a long time.

Jesus Christ people....every school loses a player that they really wanted.

=[​IMG]

16. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

17. DallasHorn

DallasHorn 100+ Posts

Kirk Bohls is not pro-UT. The Dallas Morning News is not pro-UT. Do you realize that Colorado and any city in Colorado is not a major market?

If anything DMN is pro ou.....