Moreland Calling UNC vs. ECU?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by 93ex, Jun 4, 2009.

1. 93ex

93ex 100+ Posts

Didn't notice this posted, but Keith Moreland was on 610 in Houston this morning and said he won't be calling our series with TCU. Instead he's calling the UNC ECU Super Regional for ESPNU. Sorry if this is old news, but I found that interesting.

Also said that Horns, OU and Florida are 1-3 in football this year (in no particular order). He called this years O-Line one of the 4 best ever O-line we've had and maybe our best ever. Said we have 9 quality OL that will play and 7 have a chance of playing in the NFL. Thinks we will have a strong running game by committee and expects our back 7 of defense to be real strong. Said there is lots of competition and experience back there. Thinks we'll see a lot of nickel on defense.

That's all I can remember.

2. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

Gets paid more for the ESPN telecast than the 1300AM radio broadcast.

3. Son of a Son

Son of a Son 1,000+ Posts

ESPN is a bunch of morons not assigning Keith to call a team he's followed all year, but hey, is anyone suprised?

4. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

You would complain if we had to listen to the TCU radio announcer do TV for our Super ... I think that's the mindset.

5. kjgirl

kjgirl 500+ Posts

After Sunday's game, he said that he's never called a super for Texas, always done TV, and Texas has had good luck getting to Omaha during that run.

6. Jabob

Jabob 25+ Posts

Keith was NOT happy that they have him flying to UNC as oppose to driving to the Disch.

7. Bob in Houston

Bob in Houston 2,500+ Posts