Morning Shows--SEC Nation

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by MajorRules00, Nov 13, 2021.

1. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

Burned out on Gameday. Was flipping around and landed here for the first time. Solid show. Insightful, entertaining.

2. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

I still like the shtick at Gameday but understand someone who can be burned out on it. They are the Grove today for aggie/ole miss. It was interesting to see them featuring Calzada and hearing Herb talk about how much the OLine and QB have grown and progressed through the season with reps and games. Made me wish we could think/say the same about our offense. I feel like we have regressed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MajorRules00

MajorRules00 500+ Posts

Gameday is still the grand daddy of 'em all. But today I enjoyed the historic focus of Nation. Example: I didn't know Robert Neyland, who is the DKR of Tennessee, and name-sake of their stadium, was born in Texas. These endless connections between the two States makes me want to see a Texas-Tennessee series. I think it would be a lot of fun.

We have regressed in many ways. But tonight's loss revealed a lot about who Sark's core players will be for 22. Think of it as his first recruiting class.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

And then they got shut down

• Like Like x 2