Moro Ojomo Quote O’ The Day

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by NRHorn, Apr 7, 2022.

1. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

New NIL deal is a show hosted by Moro
    “ Outed by Ojomo” sponsored by Disney.

• Funny Funny x 3
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  2. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

It's strange that Sark did not like him talking like that in public, yet he was allowed to go on for 24 minutes.

3. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

My main worry is that all the points he hit on about the last decade of culture problems were correct, and unless Sark gathered everyone together in private and said "Look guys, maybe I didn't want him making it public, but he still nailed it and we have to approach football with a different way of thinking", then we may have just had a big missed opportunity to make a badly needed course correction.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Phil
    Who was there to shut him up?
    Remind me was this a presser?
    Was the entire 24 mins bad mouthing other players. I would like to watch it but don't see the link in this thread

5. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I have only heard what was reported on The Horn 104.9 FM but they said John Bianco (SID) was there. I believe this was a routine media availability.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It must be in the Spring Practice thread. When I have time I will look through it.
    Even if He spent all 20 minutes bad mouthing players Not sure I would want anyone to interrupt him with media there.
    IMO that would be worse than letting him bad mouth.
    I think Sark handled it as well as can be expected. It would be interesting to know how the other players reacted.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I'm fine with what Ojomo said . . . he just said it to the wrong group of people.

• Agree Agree x 3