Moro Ojomo's comments

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Driver 8, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Knock yourself out, brother. Please be sure to video it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

So is it being addressed? Do you think Sark and Chris Delconte are indifferent about culture? Does the establishment of a winning culture still need to be done the way Bear Bryant and St Royal did it?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  3. OrangeShogun

OrangeShogun 500+ Posts

Det. Shilala, I'm pretty sure you were just being facetious, but why go to the far end of the spectrum like this? Doing so does nothing to promote genuine discussion.
    I just rewatched the interview. Really not as bad as my first impression but still the hint of indifference. Contrast Ojomo's comments with Tebow's now famous post game interview. Maybe a little more of that is what we're looking for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Let’s not go in that direction. Take a break from HF if you need to.

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. Horn2RunAgain

Pretty sure a winning culture doesn't include post game comments i heard on LHN.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OrangeShogun

OrangeShogun 500+ Posts

Good
    For
    You
    I'll edit to avoid any misinterpretation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Didn’t Tebow cry after a loss?
    Ok, so I wasn’t that far off with the “macho cry” comment.
    If Ojomo had been weeping you’d be ok with him?

Serious question?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

At this point, why do you care? You are just trolling now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. OrangeShogun

OrangeShogun 500+ Posts

No tears, that's why I said a little more of that. Mostly the message and the passion.

10. Horn2RunAgain

The only thing I recall about that was his team went undefeated the rest of the way and won the natty. Do you see that in our future?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Detective Shilala

I am not trolling. Just asking questions. and Not mature enough at the age of 46 to let **** go sometimes. Seems to be true if you as well HIC...

Horns2, so If Ojomo had wept during his interview would you have more confidence in this team?

12. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Now I am burning with curiosity about what else GFY could stand for...

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. horninchicago

Here you go.

14. horninchicago

You really don’t know?

15. Detective Shilala

Ok yeah I am trolling a little bit to be honest. You don’t have to answer that Horns2.

shogun I know what you mean but when I heard that interview I thought he seemed really dejected.

we’re all pissed off and having a circular firing squad

16. Horn2RunAgain

So absurd.

He said what he said with a smirk or a smile. You're ok with that. I'm not. Life goes on, I know what he's all about.

Have a goodn

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

GFY - God forgive you.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  18. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

No, not with 2 losses. A NY6 bowl if we can win out and make the conference playoff game. I'd like another shot at ou and crap on their parade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Horn2RunAgain

Well keep the hope alive I guess....

We won't get to the NC game with Sark, looking at his past performances as a HC. Wish I was wrong but I know I'm not. His nickname at UW was Seven Win Steve. In the pac12 no less

• poop poop x 1
  20. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

That's true. We need more depth on both sides of the ball, if Sark can recruit the right guys. But right now, we only have a very weak O line and the D line is little better that a bunch of store mannequins wearing uniforms. I'll give him this year, but afterward he has to show me something.

• Like Like x 2
  21. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Thanks. I clearly misinterpreted that one. Sorry!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. horninchicago

@LonghornCatholic, is this correct?

• Funny Funny x 2
  23. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

Guys- please let’s all take a step back.
    Either side.
    We are all angry at loosing to OU. The passion shows how much we care about this team.
    I’ve seen really good people here on both sides fly at each other throats. Posters I do not personally know, but realty respect their opinions.

Guys that if met at a restaurant or other establishment would hug it out and leave feeling the love.
    Man, life’s too short and there is too much pain in the world for this group (and the ONLY social media outlet I am hanging in to) to turn in itself over opinions that don’t move us down the road.
    We are shocked, we are angry, we should be.
    Dion- did my heart good to see you.

24. horninchicago

I tried to PM you but was unable. You must have me blocked, which would make your post ironic, if so. Maybe you just don't accept PMs.

I reached out to a few posters the last few days. A couple basically gave me a big F U. I unignored one poster and that was a good thing. Another guy, well, he and I agreed to disagree.

Yes, those guys, I imagine we could "hug it out". The others who took my olive branch and slapped it away, well, I doubt hugs would be forthcoming.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  25. gahornphan

gahornphan 500+ Posts

I’m not convinced OU will make it to the Big 12 championship. They could easily lose two more games. If Caleb Williams starts against TCU, Patterson will DARE him to throw up those 50-50 balls.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  26. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

It will be interesting to see what Patterson and crew can do now that there is some tape on Caleb. Looked like Saturday that OU is finally getting the kind of quarterback play you would expect from a Heisman favorite.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  27. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I was watching that tuna catching show on Discovery. It occurred to me maybe it's

Go
    Fillet
    Yellowfin

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Good point--and one that never crossed my mind until this post. ISU turns out to be greatly over-hyped. OSU, however, is very dangerous. TCU has Patterson so they could step up and upset anyone any given Saturday. And what's up with the re-invigorated Baylor, and even Tech, offenses? This conference doesn't necessarily have great teams at the top end, but it's a minefield of potential upsets. The Big 12 is very strong in the middle. (sort of like my abs...:lmao:)

And back to the original topic, as far as I'm concerned, Ojomo and any other player being interviewed can say whatever they want after a game. I wouldn't want some jackwagon media types shooting questions at me after a tough loss either.

29. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

As a side note, it was announced out here that Rattler has entered the transfer portal and U of Arizona may be a place he lands. No pressure on him, the program has now lost 19-20 straight games in a row dating back to the 2019 season. If true, hope he doesn't mind getting sacked and/or the crap knocked out of him constantly, like every play. He did grow up out here so there's that.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  30. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Funny Funny x 1