Most inept display of football ever!

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by JohnnyBravo, Sep 14, 2013.

1. JohnnyBravo

JohnnyBravo 250+ Posts

From to of Top of Athletic Administration to each coach and player, I don't think I've witnessed anything so inept in my life.

This may even be worse than Route 66 in totality.

Blow it up right now! The whole F'ing thing!

And I pity Brown, was hoping he could go with some dignity in place at end of season.

2. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Ole Miss scored more against us than they did against Vandy and SE Missouri state. Yep, SE Mo. State played better defense against ole miss than the horns.

3. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Not uncommon when you make halftime adjustments in the 2nd quarter. It just throws everything out of whack.

4. Sip94

Sip94 500+ Posts

Simply horrible. This is who we are. We are every bit as bad as we think we are. Provo was no aberration.
    This is the rest of the football season. this will be basketball season and likely baseball season.
    Deloss and Mack should be run out of town.

5. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Yeah, no sense looking for a diversion in the basketball season. That could be just as ugly.

6. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

7. Detective Shilala

And don't sell us short,

This is only the most inept display of football this week.

There have been at least a dozen shittier showing in the last few years.

8. Bevo-Stevo

Bevo-Stevo 1,000+ Posts

2nd half was as bad a display of football I can recall in some time.....and given our record over the last 4 years that's quite an achievement. Pathetic.

9. The Texas Kid

The Texas Kid < 25 Posts

Wait to you see what Oklahoma has in store for us.

10. Detective Shilala

I bet Bob puts it in real nice and slow and easy for us this year.
    He knows where his bread is buttered. **** he might even let us win for a change.

11. Hornia

Hornia 250+ Posts

Well, I know for sure that Kenny Vacarro was wrong with what he said about the players. With the talen Texas has recruited the last four years, this has to be the most inept coaching job ever....on both sides of the ball. And of course, it all starts with the head coach. WOW, the mighty University of Texas will once again miss out on a bowl game. Don't even try to count up six victories. It just isn't happening. But, please, please prove me wrong Longhorns. Please.

12. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

And Mack said at his press conference is that the only thing we have left is winning the Big 12. As if that was possibility. [​IMG] I guess he has to say something. How about "I'm retiring."

13. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

First time I've ever seen an RB cause a fumble by running forward right into his own quarterback's arm....

14. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

Just wait till after next week. It's a bottomless freefall. KSt owns Mack. OU will bury this team by the mid first qtr.