Motivation

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by AC, Nov 28, 2017.

1. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I am tired of all the "all hope is lost" talk. Dig deep and read this. I know it's a different team but Texas can get to 7-6. We have a great class coming in for 2018. The players have to believe they can turn this team around. They were over-confident against Tech. They won't be in the bowl game. They will be angry and hungry and when this team plays passionately, they win. They just have not always played smart like Coach Herman has said. Just root for them to play smarter and IMHO "commit to the running game".

https://www.sbnation.com/a/2007-college-football-season/alabama-ulm-nick-saban

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Good read. Leadership makes all the difference.

3. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

*uck it!

We going 14-0 next year! :headbang:

• Like Like x 2
  4. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Easy there Tex!

I feel like Belushi in Animal House. "When the German's bombed Pearl Harbor"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Are the coaches going to coach smarter too?

• Like Like x 2
  6. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Nope... wasn't over then. :hookem:

7. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Correct, and it's not over now. As long as they fight hard there is a chance. Malik has not declared and announced he is not playing in the bowl. He may still play. I would play next year too, but that's me.

8. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Why are we stopping at 14 LC! Jk, busting ur chops for fun haha. We ain't stopping after the semis! :trophy:

• Like Like x 1