Muschamp.....College football's most intense coach

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by SunBurntOrange, Oct 24, 2012.

1. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

....at least according to Sports Illustrated. A good read.

The Link

2. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

Wish Horns had him, but he's gone for good.

3. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

Isn't intensity the reason you guys used to dog Bob Stoops.............your next coach is Paul Rhodes. Vast improvement over what you have now.

4. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

Post deleted by Hu_Fan

5. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

Hmmmmm........really?

6. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

quite possibly the best head coach in waiting that we've ever had.

7. blym

blym 250+ Posts

so is it true that if Colt hadn't been hurt that fatefull day Mack would have ridden into the sunset and.... well you know...

8. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

Yep, that injury screwed the program for years. And I still think that if Davis had called a better game. (Hey, don't do a shovel pass near the end zone) we could have one that game. Sigh.

9. snotrocket

snotrocket 100+ Posts

I remember the last RRR game he coached in. We fans lined the roads when the busses came in with the players. The first Texas bus had Muschamp in the front seat opposite the driver. He was the only person you could see. The look he had on his face was something I'll never forget. It was pure intensity. Like a lion just before the kill. As the bus got closer to us, the crowd went silent. Horns and sooners. Everyone was just in awe over the maniacal look on Muschamps face. That is what you want from your DC. He must be fun to play for. I have been a big supporter of his ever since. I really miss him now.
    [​IMG]

10. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

"We'll do just fine with what we have."

Hu, you are one of my favorite posters. But, did I miss the [​IMG] somewhere? You have to be kidding....I hope.

11. J.R.69

J.R.69 250+ Posts

You don't miss your water until the well runs dry.

12. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

Yes, he is.

13. Esmack

Esmack 250+ Posts

anyone that things Muschamp would've played along with the boosters, Bellmont, the Administration, LHN, the media, etc. is crazy