My Daughter Needs Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Horn_Daddy, Feb 13, 2004.

1. CUAHorn

CUAHorn < 25 Posts

Hey, I've been looking for an excuse to start posting on this board. Anyways, May the Lord bless and keep your daughter safe, according to His most loving and gracious will.

2. UT Longhorn

UT Longhorn 500+ Posts

You and yours are definitely in my thoughts and may you all have the strength to make it through these tough times.

3. X-Ray_Horn

X-Ray_Horn 250+ Posts

May the energy of all on this board, of all Longhorns everywhere, of all sports fans everywhere, pour into Hannah and those who are caring for her, including Horn_Daddy, and help her recover from this illness.

God bless your little girl.

4. zmajorb

zmajorb First Time Poster

I have a little 12 yr old Hannah of my own - Sorry to see you go thru this tho I can't begin to imagine your burden. I pray that the Lord restores Hannah's health and eases your family's burden. Also for divine wisdom and skill for the healthcare staff.

5. 002Longhorn

002Longhorn < 25 Posts

Ill keep her in my prayers.
    And for those of you who dont know, a Brainstem Lesion is the worst place to ever have one.that location means that if or when she recovers, she will have a lot of deficits,also depending on which part of the brainstem.
    I wish you and your family luck.

6. libertytxn

libertytxn 100+ Posts

Done!!!

How encouraging it is to see all the people on this board offering up prayers for Hanna! God bless you all!

7. borna_horn

borna_horn 1,000+ Posts

You and your family are in all our prayers.

[​IMG]

8. Tailgate

Tailgate 500+ Posts

May God give your little angel the strength to fully recover.

9. LittleBunnyFooFoo

LittleBunnyFooFoo 500+ Posts

10. LITNIN HORN

LITNIN HORN 1,000+ Posts

craig,

i am a fellow lurker with a 17 year old daughter named Hana. she is a bright light in every day of my life. i can only imagine what you are going through. you and yours will be in my thoughts from now on. bless you all.

11. Legend

Legend < 25 Posts

Horn Daddy-

DONE!! God Bless your daughter and family. Stay strong!!

12. bevo65

bevo65 < 25 Posts

You have our prayers and thoughts. May God be with you.

God' peace to you and your family. Hannah please hurry up and get well, we need all the rooters we have and more.

[​IMG]

13. Give Em Hell

Give Em Hell < 25 Posts

Craig,
    You and your family are all in my prayers. God Bless you, and your daughter Hanna.

14. Sailor Ripley

Sailor Ripley 25+ Posts

Craig - We're with you.

15. Mal

Mal 100+ Posts

Best wishes to you and your family, Craig.

16. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Love to Hannah.

17. SDSooner

SDSooner < 25 Posts

Craig, my prayers are with Hannah and your family. As a father myself I can't begin to imagine your suffering.

Brian

18. vegashorn

vegashorn < 25 Posts

Craig, you must feel like you want to kill somebody about now! Why o' why do these things have to happen. Well, my prayers are with you, Hannah and your family, and rest assured that although my Mom has passed and is heaven, she is still praying right this very second for your little Hannah---and believe me when I say, that my Mom's prayers were always answered. An amazing woman.

Sincerely

19. Bleed Orange

Bleed Orange < 25 Posts

I'm thinking about her, never give up.

20. gfunkhorn

gfunkhorn < 25 Posts

Heavenly Father, the everlasting help of those who believe: hear us for your sick servant Hannah, for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy, that, being restored to bodily health, she may give thanks to you in your Church. Through Christ our Lord.
    R. Amen.

21. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

As father of 11 and 12 year old daughters, Our thoughts and Prayers are with Hannah and family. God Bless and Take care. Best Wishes Always.

22. TexasD

TexasD 25+ Posts

My prayers are with you. Having 3 daughters myself really makes this situation hit home. Stay strong![​IMG]

23. RansomStoddard

RansomStoddard 25+ Posts

Prayers and thoughts are with you. God listens to prayers, I and my family, including my daughter, are living proof.

24. UpperDeck

UpperDeck 25+ Posts

Our prayers are with you. Amen gfunk.

25. ns0505

ns0505 First Time Poster

may you and your family be blessed with undeniable strength through these times. My family is praying for you.

26. Moe Syzlack

Moe Syzlack 25+ Posts

My prayers are with you, your family, and your daughter.
    PSALM 63

27. JoshuaDesha

JoshuaDesha Guest

28. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

We have an 11 year old grandaughter who is a treasure to us. It's difficult to comprehend what y'all are going through now, but rest assured, lots of good prayers & vibes are being sent.

God bless your sweet one and all who love her.

29. Olhorn

Olhorn 100+ Posts

My prayers are with your daugther. I sure she is a fighter, and that is something to be hopeful about. Our father, who art.....

30. arroyo

arroyo 25+ Posts

My prayers are with you and your family.