My GF is making me miss the game...

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by ADMIRALSTOCKDALE, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Aces_Full

Aces_Full 500+ Posts

Unless you are dating Colt's girlfriend, then I HAVE seen hotter on campus.

2. Bevo's Buddy

Bevo's Buddy 500+ Posts

3. i just found out that the gf kissed my best friend after i passed out....
    should've watched the game. i'm an idiot.

4. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

So is this like an attempt to make this the most steriotypical "whipped boyfriend" thread in Hornfans history? Cause you're getting close now!

5. gkp

gkp 500+ Posts

I believe it is spelled "idoit". And yes, yes you are.

7. shorty

shorty 250+ Posts

OMG, I am a woman and I think you need to turn in your man card. Plus, you need to chose a girl that loves football. There are plenty of young hotties that love football.

Let me put it another way. If you were a guy I was dating and wanted to go see Marley instead of watching the game, all you would have heard from me was, "See after you watch the movie, maybe." I don't know. The more I think about it the more it sounds like a deal breaker to me. Sheesh!

8. some of you are acting like i didn't try to get out of it. i did. she said no.
    i admit i was wrong and now feel like a bigger idiot after the fallout.

9. LonghornCougar

LonghornCougar 1,000+ Posts

Ok Admiral, is the joke over? This has gone on long enough.

And as a side note, who is the blonde chick with Colt's parents, is tha this sister? Is she legal? Or do I need to cleanse my self for being a dirty old man?

11. Navyfan

Navyfan 100+ Posts

Dude if this is real - no wonder she kissed your friend. At least he has some balls....

[​IMG]

12. mackfan1

mackfan1 1,000+ Posts

This thread should be archived as a cautionary tale against putting love ahead of Longhorn fandom.

13. TNLonghorn

TNLonghorn 500+ Posts

We haven't had an epic thread in a while. Too bad it's probably too good to be true.

14. longtex

longtex Guest

Assuming this whole shebang is on the up-and-up...

Adm, when she walks out on you - and she will - you're not gonna get 'em back. I have one word of advice for you, although you're gonna have to see a Vet to make it happen:

N E U T I C L E S

15. sinless1

sinless1 500+ Posts

Classics.

16. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

17. she's screening all of my callls, so i drove by chili's and guess what? sitting at the bar. awesome fuckin' blossom. apparently we broke up. i think i'm going to call her best friend and see what's up.
    frustrating.

18. dxspaz

dxspaz 250+ Posts

yeah! hit up the friend. show her what's up [​IMG]

19. hookem1982

hookem1982 250+ Posts

You should let some of the hornfan women call her and let them give her some advice on life.

20. BOSS

BOSS 100+ Posts

Perfect time to post pictures. She hosed you for your friend. Time to hose her for your friends at Hornfans