My UT room

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by ScoPro, Mar 4, 2009.

1. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

My newly redecorated Man Cave (new oak floor & Texas Burnt Orange paint):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Good job - the floor is beautiful [​IMG]

3. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Outstanding! The only thing that would make it better is if it were in MY home!

4. UTeric32

UTeric32 500+ Posts

Very Nice!

Now all you need is a couple of UT Mini Helmets in the 2 slots next to the cable box [​IMG]

5. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Also, retake the top photo -- the one with the television. But before you do, put on the Rose Bowl. You know, the one where Vince scored touchdowns.

THEN take the picture.

6. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

That's TWICE now that I've seen people ***** about what is playing on the TV.

I guess you should take the hint...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Endust

Endust 500+ Posts

jealous.

8. Not that Bob

Not that Bob 500+ Posts

I'm going to have to disagree with the complaints about the screen shot. The gal is pretty, and if my monitor is showing the correct hue, she's wearing the proper colors. In addition, being that it's a man cave, one push of the button and she's gone. Perfect.

9. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

I've seen hotter on campus...

Where did you get the model of DKR that's under the two championship hats? That's pretty sweet...

10. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

My wife ordered it thru the mail several years ago from the Danbury Mint. I think it was about $80 and the display case about $30.

It's a bit out of date now, but I'd like to have one with the new NEZ addition too.

11. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

Awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics. I like the banner with the MNC years on it. [​IMG]

12. OrangeBlooded

OrangeBlooded 500+ Posts

well done!

13. hamhorn

hamhorn 100+ Posts

Good-looking.

I notice you have copies on the shelf of Fehrenbach's "Lone Star", Oates' "Rip Ford's Texas", Newcombe's "Indians of Texas", Dobie's "Tongues of the Monte" and Michener's "Texas". Probably other good stuff which I just can't make out.

Take another picture of your books.