NBC has the best broadcasting team for NFL

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by skipperj, Sep 20, 2009.

1. skipperj

skipperj 100+ Posts

The pregame show has Costas, Olbermann, Dan Patrick, Tony Dungy, etc... This is the first time I've watched the whole pregame show. Me likey.

2. skipperj

skipperj 100+ Posts

Also, picture and audio quality are both great. Lots of highlights from the day's games.

3. Blue Moon

Blue Moon 25+ Posts

I'd like it if they got rid of Bob Costas. I can't even watch when that piece of crap is on. He's worse than Musburger when it comes to annoying.

4. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

Dungy adds a lot of actual football knowledge rather than just speculation. He knows whats up when he describes plays, like the one he did first week where Indy scored a TD on a '219 fake crackback fade' or something

5. Bayerithe

Bayerithe 1,000+ Posts

until you hear Chris Collinsworth speak ...

6. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

7. NEOKHORN

NEOKHORN 100+ Posts

8. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

I thought the picture quality was terrible. ESPN and CBS have much better picture quality than NBC.

9. RabidLonghorn

RabidLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

Bob is one of the best doing any sport, Olberman sucks ***.

10. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Olberman is a waste of space, Costas is Costas you know what you get with him.

Al Michaels is far and away the best PbP man in the business.

11. treball

treball 100+ Posts

Olbremann is an A-hole. I can't look past his political views.

12. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

I can stand Olberman on NBC's football night in America the same way I can stand Alec Baldwin on 30 Rock. I just try to deny what I think about them in other venues.

13. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

olberman comes across as a smug a-hole when doing sports highlights. i dont even know how that is possible. i know a few nfl players that would love to stuff his *** in a trash can for his "witty" commentary.

14. 4th&5

4th&5 1,000+ Posts

Olberman is the biggest Asshat there is. What an idiot.