NCAA WCBB 64 Team Tourny San Antonio area

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by cynt, Feb 5, 2021.

1. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

They have nailed down the format for the WCBB tourny. They have basically condensed it into two weeks. This is going to be great. Praying everyone stays healthy and well. I would love to be there but I'll probably be enjoying it from the comforts of my couch. I did reserve my hotel months ago for the F4 just in case but I'm sure it's a 99% chance tickets will not be offered to me, just a WCBB fan. LOL!

San Antonio region to host 2021 Division I Women’s Basketball Championship

San Antonio region to host 2021 DI Women’s Basketball Championship - San Antonio Sports
    "Six championship rounds featuring 63 games will be played using five venues and six courts in San Antonio, Austin and San Marcos, Texas, with the Alamodome hosting two of those courts. The NCAA is currently in discussions for games to be played at the following venues and schedule:
    First-round play will take place March 21-22 at the Alamodome, Bill Greehey Arena on the campus of St. Mary’s (Texas), Frank Erwin Center (Texas), University Events Center (Texas State) and the UTSA Convocation Center.
    Second-round play will shift entirely to venues in San Antonio, with the Alamodome, Bill Greehey Arena and the UTSA Convocation Center playing host March 23-24.
    The championship will shift to the Alamodome for all remaining rounds, with the
    Sweet 16 games played March 27-28,
    Elite Eight games held March 29-30 and the
    Women’s Final Four conducted April 2 and 4."

• Like Like x 1
  2. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Apparently Austin is a state now. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1