Nebraka

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by FBTxEx, Oct 30, 2011.

1. FBTxEx

FBTxEx 25+ Posts

If Nebraska had stayed in the Big XII would they have won the conference this year?

2. FBTxEx

FBTxEx 25+ Posts

Sorry, terrible typing. Should read Nebraska.

3. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

No

The success they have had is not an indicator of how they would have dealt with B12 teams

apples/oranges

4. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

They would have a good shot but I think OSU would still light them up.
    You contain Martinez, you contain Nebraska, so I'm not so sure they would beat us.
    We've proven we can hold Martinez.

5. Graeme

Graeme 25+ Posts

With OU being as jekyl and hyde.. I think they may have a good shot at it. Also, the cowgirls look to be legit for the first time ever.. Not so sure we can take them this year at their place.

6. Graeme

Graeme 25+ Posts

With OU being as jekyl and hyde.. I think they may have a good shot at it. Also, the cowgirls look to be legit for the first time ever.. Not so sure we can take them this year at their place. Nebraska would have def competed for it...

7. tholly

tholly 1,000+ Posts

Neb is on the same level as aggie. No match for ou or oSu... The B1G is down at the top. Is there a legitimate top 10 team in the league? Wisky is probably the best team but they may have been hail mary'd right out of the B1G title game now. Mich probably beats neb in AnnArbor and may leave a 3 way tie with MSU and neb in the leper division at 6-2. Looks like about 6 (not including OSU) good but not elite teams overall in the hunt for title with no real favorite. B1G champion will probably be 10-2 and ranked about #10

8. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

They suck so badly that they had to forfeit the S in their name. [​IMG]

9. OldHippie

OldHippie 2,500+ Posts

The only thing that has changed for Nebraska is the conference. They took a B-12 North level of play to the B1G and have been relatively successful as they were in the B-12 North. Until they prove they can hang with the B-12 South champ, whoever that turns out to be, there is no reason to believe that they have suddenly improved from their level of play over the last 10 years.

10. MGS

MGS 500+ Posts

Still wouldn't beat the Longhorns. [​IMG]

11. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts