New Mexico State vs. Utah State

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by El Sapo, Dec 29, 2017.

1. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Tied up 13-13
    One of the trainers for Utah State had a pretty nice butt when she was walking off the field.
    I was tempted to root for USU based upon that alone... but the last time I was in Las Cruces
    they had pretty nice scenery...even though the local Whataburger messed up my order.

So, I'm going with NMSU.. I don't think I've ever rooted for any aggies before.
    This is not a good game. These are not good teams.

Alright that's all I got

2. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Upon further reflection I realize both teams are aggies. I might root for the trainer instead :hookem:

3. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Wait, theres a Whataburger in Las Cruces? I didnt realize they expanded internationally!

4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

In Las Cruces you go to La Posta. That's about it.

5. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Yeah... don't order the chicken strips :argue:

Pretty town, really... of course it was snowing and not 105 degrees when I was last there. I also wasn't there very long.

6. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Duly noted. :hookem:

7. Horngal12

Horngal12 100+ Posts

They have a Whataberger in Tucson. It is near the VA Hospital. Try to go there when I have to drive Dad to the VA. We don't have one in the Gila Valley where I live.

I predict an Aggie victory in this one, LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  8. ShAArk92

ShAArk92 1,000+ Posts

New Mexican types! Shaark is moving up!

9. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Actually there are 5 in Tucson; 19 in Phoenix; and one in Casa Grande (close to where IH's 8 and 10 merge.

10. Horngal12

Horngal12 100+ Posts

I live near Safford and the nearest is Tucson. Casa Grande is on the other side of the state from me. :)