New Ticket Options Coming Soon

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by easy, Jun 28, 2016.

1. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

2. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Sounds like a perfect chance for Perrin to prove his loyalty to UT season donors and dump the no re-sale restrictions. Fat chance. :rolleyes1:

3. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Has there been a problem with this vendor? Maybe Stevie P paid them too much.

4. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Excuse my ignorance but I always thought they just brought in a few business students and let them take care of this stuff and just sent orders out for printing. Heck I don't even have a dedicated sales rep anymore and haven't had one for a few months.

5. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

I kept trying to call my rep yesterday and she didn't answer all day... and when I called the main line, it hung up after transfer... I guess they were all cleaning up their CVs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

7. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Actually, the amount of Season Tickets available for sale right now are minimal and not very good seats. You don't need to pay someone more than $10/hour to answer calls with what is left for season tickets.

For these 4 tickets you needs to donate $125.00/seat or $500.00/year and the season ticket price is $200/ticket or $800/ for all four.....A grand total of $1,300, which credit card would you like to use?

• Like Like x 2
  8. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

I think all the Kickstarter season tix are sold out at $195 for 6 home games.

The cheapest I could find at 8:30am were $385 at regular pricing. $385 x 4 = $1540

9. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Anyone interested in ND should go online and see what is available.

I just bought 4 @ $150 each in section 104. row 40

Stubhub and Ticketsnow were both $400 yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  10. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Did they have anything better available?

11. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

I was just giving an example of what a call would go like, the dollar amount was arbitrary but there is not much left for season tickets as far as quality goes.....

12. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Yes, take a look.

13. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

my login time isn't till Friday. 150 per though geez that's more than OU what happen to the season ticket holder discount on single games

14. IvanDiabloHorn

IvanDiabloHorn 1,000+ Posts

Are we going to have a sell out for Notre Dame? I know we changed ticket procedure, but I hope the game is a sell out.

15. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

So on those can you resell on stubhub? or is this against the new policy?

16. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

That has to be a sellout. Home opener vs ND and we're out for blood.

• Like Like x 1
  17. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

EXACTLY!

18. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

I looked on Stubhub and TicketsNow on Weds to see what tix in my area were running for ND and $350-$425 were available. Purchasing at $150 for seats next to mine in 104 was a big gift from LHF. Not sure how many seats are included for ND single game only. $355-$455 season were also available the $199 Kickstarter Season Pkg were gone.

My guess is that they will hold some seats for season tickets buyers up until game week.

A mini pkg of 2 or 3 of the remaining 5 home games will be available for the seats that were single game ND sales.

19. RogerYoung

RogerYoung First Time Poster

I just bought 4 with seat backs in Section 109 row 11 for $175 each. Looks like there are at least 10,000 ND tickets still available. I am astounded.

20. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Yeah buying from ticket office without a doubt is the way to go just caught me by surprise that they would be that much for season ticket holders. Oh well I as long as I find 4 together they will get my money also

21. IvanDiabloHorn

Speaking of ordering tickets.... my official personal rep is no longer around. Who is going to make sure I get my "early bird" token? He guaranteed it would be mailed to me and would follow up if I paid early.. So far , no commemorative token . Where is my commemorative token? Who in the athletic department is taking over the distribution of the tokens? Not sure I can make it another month without the token.

22. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

What did they say when you called?

23. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

I demand token justice! Show me the tokens!

• Like Like x 1
  24. IvanDiabloHorn

Where are the tokens ? The lack of token dispersal might mean that the ticket office is engaging in token shenanigans. We might have to keep a close eye on the black market and see if any show up for sale.

25. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Last year, I picked up at the stadium and saved LHF a token amount on mailing costs.

• Like Like x 3
  26. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Ivan,

I hope that all those tokens are shoved so far up Stevie Patterson's *** that you can retrieve yours when he sneezes. Another small-school-with-no-interest idea from that totally worthless piece of ****. Hope he carries Powers' bags back to Berzerkley.

• Like Like x 1
  27. IvanDiabloHorn

Sabre, I don't believe I want to receive my token in that manner. However, your hope of what might have happened to the tokens would be fine by me. In fact, I would give up my dream of receiving my token if your hope came true.

28. stevie_p

stevie_p 25+ Posts

In order to enhance the brand experience we used a special adhesive solvent in the token fabrication process which causes inserted tokens to lodge near the rectum and prevent the dangerous situation you describe.

Hook'em!

sp

• Like Like x 2
  29. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Deloss may have had the personality of a tree, but he created the CEO Athletic Director Model that left this program with huge crowds, Class A facilites and a department swimming in a sea of cash. Has it really just been 3 years? It's like Nixon carrying 49 states in 1972 and then being run out of town by his own party less than 2 years later. How on earth did this happen?

10,000 unsold ND tickets and more OU tickets than that.

30. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Dawg,

It's "the new & improved little Billie Powers Berzerkley model" - screw everybody and everything else (no pun intended but appropriate) and create my personal legacy.

Well, Billie, you have created your legacy, which is the destruction of college athletics premier program with only three phone calls. I said then, I maintain now that it will take The University twenty years to recover, but I am now doubting full recovery will ever be achieved.

Deloss would say, "We are the Jones"; Powers would say, "Welcome to Jonestown. Follow blindly and obediently"

I will give Powers credit for what I thought was impossible. Bill Powers did make Wallace Hall look smart.

• Like Like x 1