New York State's New Abortion Law

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Don't feminists support abortion because they view any traditional gender roles as slavery or oppression? If you really think being a wife and mother is slavery you may be moved to kill, even your own child. If you read the early feminists, I am only familiar with a little of what Simone De Beauvoir said, this idea is prominent.

They didn't like being female. What better way to rebel from that than have no children. But they also wanted to pursue casual sex, because men do, at the same time. Take those 2 things together and their love for abortion is pretty understandable though still awful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

The notion that black women should have babies too?

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This Virg Gov is going to wish he had just stayed out of this fight
    Now it was been uncovered that his yearbook page shows him in blackface and in a Klan photo
    But he is a Democrat, so I guess that means its all cool?

Ralph Northam yearbook page shows men in blackface and KKK robe

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

The KKK is the Democrats old version of Antifa.

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    You couldn't make up anything funnier.

Will it hit MSM, CNN NPR etc?

The one on the Gov has to be photoshopped but it is funny

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

According to the Virginian-Pilot newspaper it's real but who knows nowadays.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

As good a time to pounce as any

[​IMG]

10. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Actually the black face looks more like Barack.

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"That's a helluva nickname you got there buddy"

[​IMG]

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

So some of the writings of the Kavanaugh-haters are now coming back around to bite them

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

LOL. Because of course "Gov. Ralph Northam (R) Virginia"
    This is what they do
    Why is it that their numerous errors and mistakes are always in one direction only?

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Northam is trying to see if some self-flagellation will save his career, but Virginia has a Democratic lieutenant governor, so that's not going to be enough. Lots of Democrats calling for him to resign. He won't survive this.

Frankly, I think it's dumb for a 35 year old photo of a guy acting stupid while in school to ruin somebody's career, especially when the same people calling for his resignation were ok with him calling for children born alive being left to die. However, if you live by the PC religion, you will also die by it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It is also perhaps worth remembering that in his 2017 campaign against Ed Gillespie, Ralph Northam was a shameless racial demagogue.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Fact check: True

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Wait, you're telling me the libtard governor of Virginia's college nickname was coonman and has a yearbook pic of him in blackface standing next to a KKK clansman? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Start the clock, his career will quickly be coming to a close...oh wait, he's a lib and must have already apologized for his youthful indiscretions. :cursing2:

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

No Vol
    He is now denying that is him in the picture.

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

VA’s Lt. Gov. is Justin Fairfax who is to the left of Northam. In that sense, the LG is probably a better representation of the modern, radical Dem Party. So my guess is that his own Party is going to take him out (although he is out there today issuing denials).

IMO, it's better for us in a political sense if he survives and remains in office. Definitely better for Trump

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

22. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Just another example of how screwed up this country has become. Unfunny yearbook photo is a career ended. Proposing to kill full term babies - A-OK!

Don’t worry about the Zombie Apocalypse, worry about the Libtard Apocalypse!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
  24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The world has become so bizarro

At his presser, Democrat Ralph Northam admitted he wore blackface in a "Michael Jackson dance competition." A purported "reporter" then asked him "Can you still moonwalk?" At this point, Northam's first reaction was to look around to see if he has enough space to do it on the spot. Then he caught the glare from his wife .....

I dont see why this is even a legitimate question under the circumstances. Can you imagine how differently the media would be handling this matter if the Gov were actually a Republican, as CNN wants you to believe? Instead, since he is a Dem, they giggle and act like its a talent show.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The more I think about this the more convinced I am that the picture from the yearbook page came from the Dems themselves
    Why?
    -- The timing. His very public support for the infanticide bill had been dominating the news and embarrassing them (kill a breathing baby post-birth?). So they bumped that story off the news cycle
    -- The Lt Gov is a black guy who is further to the left of Northam, so he is more representative of what they got going on these days.
    -- Northam is white and hetero, their least favored class right now.
    -- Lastly, if Rs already had this, they would have used it to help Ed Gillespie win (you could argue they should have had it, but that is b/w Gillespie and whoever he contracted for his oppo research)
    It is interesting to watch where they draw the line. Wanting to murder babies is fine but a 35-year old foto is too much

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Yet more proof the WH comes here for ideas
    Which on of you is it?

27. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Sen. Byrd did not find this to be the case.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The WAPO says they couldn't corroborate, which is quite the different standard from the one they applied to Kavanaugh. How would you explain this difference?
    More like the Washington Post could not corroborate that Fairfax was a Republican.

Its kind of amazing Dem voters ever elect any (biological) males to any office
    In the future, perhaps they wont

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  29. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Ha, ha, ha, that Richmond, Va. statehouse has more bad actors that their state prison.

Fairfax is a young, black, good looking, liberal Democrat. He'll survive. Corey Booker and Keith Ellison both did.

Northam is old and white. He's a goner. Now the NAACP has come out and condemned him. I hope he stays and makes them impeach him.

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Of course they sat on it, its what they do

When I lived in DC, I socialized with John Harris, then with the WAPO, now Politico, and he told me about two unflattering stories they had on Doug Widler (1st black Gov of a Southern state since Reconstruction). Harris was pretty open (he was among friends) asking what we all thought about whether the Post should publish or not. Of course, they sat on both.