NFL Draft

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by rick mueller, Apr 28, 2017.

1. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Steal of the draft if he can stay off the weeeeeeddddddd

• Like Like x 1
  2. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 5,000+ Posts

He has the talent, but does he have the personal willpower to give up the drugs?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

He lost a lot of upfront money in the draft because of this. If that does not get his attention then I doubt it. But .... other guys have done it so it is at least possible.

• Like Like x 1
  4. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 1,000+ Posts

You don't think some of the most visible players in the NFL smoke pot?
    I would wager over 25% of the players use.
    They know how to mask it if they give a ****.
    Some, like Ricky, just decide they don't give a ****.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 5,000+ Posts

No problems with a person following their own way, but rules are rules. If you want to play you have to play by the rules.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 2,500+ Posts

Even if he only gets paid $2 million a year?

7. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 5,000+ Posts

Even if he gets paid $20 million a year. Of course by the 3rd strike he should have quite a nest egg (but probably will have squandered that).

8. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 2,500+ Posts

If he signs, you won't be able to get the smile of Sonjay's face for years. A new exotic car every three months

9. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 5,000+ Posts

He should have a picture of Randy Gregory in his wallet to remind him of how to lose a career because you can't give up the weed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Mel Kiper on former Longhorn Derick Roberson --

The transfer from Texas is really fun to watch, and he has risen from an undraftable grade all the way up to consideration for Day 2. After a five-sack 2017 season, Roberson already has 13.5 sacks and five forced fumbles this season, including five straight games with at least 1.5 sacks. He tore apart Incarnate Word on Saturday, with two sacks, a forced fumble, two pass breakups and six total tackles. Roberson is going to be an intriguing prospect when more scouts get a closer look at his 6-foot-4, 250-pound frame at all-star games in January. He has been no match for FCS offensive tackles.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Horns11

Horns11 5,000+ Posts

I was sad when he bolted, but he didn't have much of a choice, from what I hear.

• Like Like x 1