Nice Barnes Blurb

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by bentwookie, Jan 28, 2008.

1. bentwookie

bentwookie 100+ Posts

Short and sweet...
    "Rick Barnes' success is generally taken for granted at Texas.
    I mean, you know he wins a lot.
    But do you really know how much he wins
    I thought I did, but it still caught me by surprise when I read that Barnes is now 82-7 all-time at Texas against other Texas schools following Saturday's 73-47 win over Texas Tech. He's 20-0 against Baylor, 15-4 against Texas A&M and 19-2 against Texas Tech, dominating the state in a way that might explain why Billy Gillispie never actually signed his extension with A&M before ultimately bolting for the blue grass of Kentucky."

The LinkThe Link

2. Handler XIII

Handler XIII 1,000+ Posts

3. LightTheTower

LightTheTower 100+ Posts

but I thought aggy always got up for playing us. [​IMG]

We are a privileged fanbase and have three of the greatest coaches for the three big sports that a fan could ask for. [​IMG]

4. Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange 100+ Posts

From the same article...

5. UnBiased Horn

UnBiased Horn 250+ Posts

KD was actually better once Big 12 play started and had some monstrous games on national TV. Beasely got some of his huge games versus the Savannah St/Iowa St of the world and nobody cares. He needs to do the same against KU this week and then he'll start getting the national recognition. He's had double digit rebounds in every game except against aggy, that's some pretty good consitency.

6. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

7. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

Says a lot however that the KSU versus KU game is not even being televised this week. I would like to see it if it started an hour earlier that is.

8. Bob in Houston

Bob in Houston 2,500+ Posts